|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
2. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
(a) His exgirlfriend with her new husband.
(b) Stella and Miles.
(c) A group of people from the tea.
(d) An angry letter from his boss.
3. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Over three years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Almost 10 years.
(d) About six months.
4. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) A manager.
(d) A personal chef.
5. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Bill Kaughman.
(b) Joe Squires.
(c) Ralph Adams.
(d) Tom Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That's nonsense"?
2. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
3. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
4. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
5. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)