|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eva's last name?
2. Two days after the tea, Joel receives an invitation to an event taking place on what day?
3. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
4. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Ralph Adams.
(b) Joe Squires.
(c) Bill Kaughman.
(d) Tom Miller.
5. Where does Joel first decide he wants to have lunch the day after the tea?
(a) At home.
(b) In the studio restaurant.
(c) At his desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joel write a letter to the morning after the tea?
2. Who says, "You know Miles does odd things sometimes"?
3. How many children do Stella and Miles have?
4. Who says, "There's nothing the matter with your life"?
5. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)