|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
2. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
3. What is the name of the theater where Joel meets Stella?
(a) Pantages Theater.
(b) Hollywood Theater.
(c) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Kodak Theater.
4. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
5. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
(a) The man kicks his tail.
(b) The man trips him.
(c) The man flirts with his wife.
(d) The man calls him a bad name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
2. What is Stella's maiden name?
3. How does Miles end his telegram to Stella in Part Four?
4. Where does Joel first decide he wants to have lunch the day after the tea?
5. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)