|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
(a) A western film.
(b) A science fiction film.
(c) A war film.
(d) A circus film.
2. What does Joel do for a living?
(a) Makeup artist.
3. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
4. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A struggling songwriter.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A friend of Joel's.
(d) A famous radio entertainer.
5. What interrupts Joel and Nat's conversation at the tea?
(a) Miles pulls Nat away.
(b) A game of chrades breaks out.
(c) Stella pulls Joel away.
(d) Live music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
2. The group that goes to the theater plans to attend the nightclub opening of what man?
3. Who says, "There's no use trying to explain something to Joel in half an hour that I don't understand myself"?
4. When does Miles' telegram to Stella say he comes home?
5. What is Stella's maiden name?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)