|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A manager.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) A personal chef.
2. How is Eva described in Part Three?
3. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
4. How much money does Nat tell Joel he loses recently?
(a) Twenty-five thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Forty thousand dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
5. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
(c) Car trunk.
(d) Behind a curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joel feel after he finishes his skit?
2. Where do Stella and Joel go instead of going to the nightclub?
3. What does Joel do for a living?
4. Who says, "Your eyes are like your own and not a bit like any other eyes"?
5. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)