|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Mile's affair going on?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
2. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
(a) At the psychoanalyst's.
(b) With a divorce lawyer.
(c) Taking dance lessons.
(d) At the eye doctor.
3. How are Stella and Miles dressed when they arrive at Stella's sister's house?
(a) In matching suits.
(b) In their pajamas.
(c) For a black tie affair.
(d) In riding clothes.
4. Who is described as "tall, nervous, with a desperate humor"?
5. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
(a) The Great Lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
2. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
3. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
4. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
5. How old does Stella tell Joel he looks?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)