|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
(a) Miles' brother.
(b) Miles' mother.
(c) Miles' son.
(d) Miles' father.
2. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
(a) The Perrys.
(b) The Girlings.
(c) The Connors.
(d) The Hopes.
3. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
4. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Arthur Miller.
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
5. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
(a) A Simese cat.
(b) An English lady.
(c) A lumberjack.
(d) A ballerina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phobia does Miles have?
2. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
3. How does Joel close the telegram he sends in Part Two?
4. What is the name of the man Stella goes to the theater with in a story she tells Joel?
5. For how long does Miles say he's been seeing an analyst?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)