|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
(a) Three o'clock.
(b) Eleven thirty.
(c) Eight o'clock.
(d) One o'clock.
2. What does Joel do for a living?
(b) Makeup artist.
3. How does Joel close the telegram he sends in Part Two?
(a) Yours truly.
(b) Yours ever.
(d) Love always.
4. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Arthur Miller.
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
5. What role does Joel need filled in the skit at the tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
2. How does Joel react when he receives a telegram two days after the tea?
3. How old is Joel?
4. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
5. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)