|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel do with his breakfast the morning after the tea?
(a) Leaves it on the table.
(b) Eats is quickly.
(c) Gives it to his dog.
(d) Throws it out a window.
2. How much money does Nat tell Joel he loses recently?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Forty thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty-five thousand dollars.
3. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
(a) Two Face.
(b) One Trick Pony.
(c) Three Piece Suit.
(d) Four Eyes.
4. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
5. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(d) Greta Garbo.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
2. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
3. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
4. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
5. Who says, "Absolutely my last social appearance in Hollywood"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)