|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
2. Where does Joel live?
(c) New York City.
3. Where does Miles live?
(a) Pacific Palisades.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Holmby Hills.
(d) Bel Air.
4. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
(a) A ball.
(b) A tea.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A racketball match.
5. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
(a) Four Eyes.
(b) One Trick Pony.
(c) Two Face.
(d) Three Piece Suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
2. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
3. What is Joel's last name?
4. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
5. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)