|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's last name?
2. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
3. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
4. What does Miles do for a living?
5. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joel's last name?
2. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
3. What does Joel receive an invitation to two days after the tea?
4. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
5. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)