|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joel react when he receives a telegram two days after the tea?
(a) It makes him angry.
(b) He throws it away.
(c) He thinks it is sweet.
(d) He cries.
2. What does Miles do for a living?
3. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
(b) Gretta Garbo.
4. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Eugene O'Neill.
(c) Arthur Miller.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
5. Who laughs during Joel's skit?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel receive an invitation to two days after the tea?
2. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
3. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
4. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
5. What is Miles' last name?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)