|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
(a) Three Piece Suit.
(b) Four Eyes.
(c) One Trick Pony.
(d) Two Face.
2. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Arthur Miller.
(b) Eugene O'Neill.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
3. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
4. What is Nat's occupation?
5. How old does Stella tell Joel he looks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
2. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
3. Who laughs during Joel's skit?
4. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
5. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)