|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
(a) One o'clock.
(b) Eleven thirty.
(c) Three o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
2. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
(a) The Great Lover.
3. What interrupts Joel and Nat's conversation at the tea?
(a) Miles pulls Nat away.
(b) Stella pulls Joel away.
(c) Live music.
(d) A game of chrades breaks out.
4. Who does Joel write a letter to the morning after the tea?
(a) His mother.
5. Nat tells Joel a story about a premiere at what theater?
(a) Hollywood Bowl Theater.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(c) Pantages Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
2. Who laughs during Joel's skit?
3. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
4. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
5. What is Stella's maiden name?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)