|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
(a) Three o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) One o'clock.
(d) Eleven thirty.
2. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
3. What does Nat tell Joel he hires?
(a) A personal chef.
(b) A manager.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A babysitter.
4. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea start?
5. How does Nat refer to the Great Lover while telling a story?
(a) Three Piece Suit.
(b) Two Face.
(c) One Trick Pony.
(d) Four Eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Nat tell Joel he makes in a year?
2. What interrupts Joel and Nat's conversation at the tea?
3. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
4. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
5. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)