|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(b) Greta Garbo.
2. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty thousand dollars.
3. What does Miles do for a living?
4. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A friend of Joel's.
(c) A famous radio entertainer.
(d) A struggling songwriter.
5. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Nat tells Joel, what time is it when a man calls the Great Lover on the telephone?
2. What is Stella's maiden name?
3. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
4. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
5. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)