|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Eugene O'Neill.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Arthur Miller.
2. What does Joel do for a living?
(d) Makeup artist.
3. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
(a) A ball.
(b) A racketball match.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A tea.
4. Where does Joel's mother want him to go?
(a) West Point.
5. What is Nat's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Nat tell Joel he loses recently?
2. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
3. How old is Joel?
4. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea start?
5. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)