|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A friend of Joel's.
(b) A famous radio entertainer.
(c) A struggling songwriter.
(d) A comedian.
2. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
3. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Arthur Miller.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
4. Where does Miles live?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Holmby Hills.
(c) Pacific Palisades.
(d) Beverly Hills.
5. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(b) A hamburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the coat Stella wears after the party at her sister's house?
2. What is Joel's last name?
3. Where does Miles' telegram come from in Part Four?
4. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
5. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)