|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joel find out MIles is dead?
(a) A reporter comes to the house and asks him about it.
(b) He hears it on the radio.
(c) A telephone call.
(d) A telegram.
2. Who does Stella say is her only friend?
(c) Her cat.
3. Who says, "Think of what he must feel"?
(a) The doctor.
4. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Eugene O'Neill.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
5. Miles hires an actor with what physical characteristic to spend the afternoon with?
(a) Long beard.
(c) Violet eyes.
(d) Red hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miles diagnosed with?
2. Who sends Joel a telegram the morning after the tea?
3. How are the medicine cabinets described?
4. What does Nat tell Joel he has a problem with?
5. Who says, "You like me--you love me, don't you"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)