|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joel first decide he wants to have lunch the day after the tea?
(a) At his desk.
(b) In the studio restaurant.
(d) At home.
2. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Arthur Miller.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
3. Women sitting at a table next to Joel and Nat in Part Two are described as having faces stained with what color?
4. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
5. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
(a) Miles' mother.
(b) Miles' father.
(c) Miles' son.
(d) Miles' brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miles do for a living?
2. What does Joel do with his breakfast the morning after the tea?
3. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea start?
4. What does Joel have for breakfast the morning after the tea?
5. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)