|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miles live?
(a) Holmby Hills.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Bel Air.
(d) Pacific Palisades.
2. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
3. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty thousand dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
4. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A struggling songwriter.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A friend of Joel's.
(d) A famous radio entertainer.
5. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Ralph Adams.
(b) Joe Squires.
(c) Bill Kaughman.
(d) Tom Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
2. What does Miles do for a living?
3. What is Nat's last name?
4. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
5. What is Nat's occupation?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)