|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles do for a living?
2. How many writers are invited to the first event at Miles' house?
3. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Eugene O'Neill.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Arthur Miller.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
4. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
5. How old is Joel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Great Lover shout at Joel after his skit?
2. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
3. Who sends Joel a telegram the morning after the tea?
4. Who says, "Thanks for your cooperation"?
5. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)