|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joel wish he can just sit and talk to like a person?
(c) Greta Garbo.
2. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
3. What is Stella's job when she meets Joel?
(b) Shop clerk.
4. Women sitting at a table next to Joel and Nat in Part Two are described as having faces stained with what color?
5. How old does Stella tell Joel he looks?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
2. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
3. How does Joel close the telegram he sends in Part Two?
4. Who puts an alcoholic beverage in Joel's hand at Miles' house?
5. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)