|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A tea.
(c) A ball.
(d) A racketball match.
2. Where does Joel first decide he wants to have lunch the day after the tea?
(a) At home.
(b) At his desk.
(d) In the studio restaurant.
3. Nat and Joel eat lunch next to a group from what kind of film?
(a) A western film.
(b) A science fiction film.
(c) A circus film.
(d) A war film.
4. How does Joel feel when he hears the singing at Miles' tea?
5. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Nat tell Joel he makes in a year?
2. What does Joel have for breakfast the morning after the tea?
3. Who does Joel write a letter to the morning after the tea?
4. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
5. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)