|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's last name?
2. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
3. Where does Joel's mother want him to go?
(d) West Point.
4. What does Joel promise himself he does not do at Miles' house?
5. What does Joel do for a living?
(a) Makeup artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joel feel after he finishes his skit?
2. With whom does Joel discuss Miles' success?
3. Who helps Joel into his coat after he performs his skit?
4. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
5. How much money does Nat tell Joel he loses recently?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)