|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(a) Knocking It Down.
(b) Down and Out.
(c) Building It Up.
(d) Bringing Up Baby.
2. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
3. What role does Joel need filled in the skit at the tea?
4. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea end?
5. At what point during the tea does Joel decide to perform his skit?
(a) As guests arrive.
(b) As people are leaving.
(c) Before the singer performs.
(d) During dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Joel?
2. What interrupts Joel and Nat's conversation at the tea?
3. What does Joel do with his breakfast the morning after the tea?
4. How many writers are invited to the first event at Miles' house?
5. What is Nat's last name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)