|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joel first meet Stella?
(a) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) San Fransisco.
2. What is Stella's maiden name?
3. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
4. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
5. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A famous radio entertainer.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A struggling songwriter.
(d) A friend of Joel's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Everybody watches for everybody else's blunders, or tries to make sure they're with people that'll do them credit"?
2. Where does Joel first decide he wants to have lunch the day after the tea?
3. Two days after the tea, Joel receives an invitation to an event taking place on what day?
4. Who does Joel ask to help him with the skit at the tea?
5. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)