|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A friend of Joel's.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A famous radio entertainer.
(d) A struggling songwriter.
2. Who does Joel write a letter to the morning after the tea?
(d) His mother.
3. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
4. What is it clear that Stella and Miles are doing prior to arriving at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Playing racketball.
5. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
(a) The man calls him a bad name.
(b) The man flirts with his wife.
(c) The man trips him.
(d) The man kicks his tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Miles' analyst?
2. At Stella's sister's house, where do Joel and Stella go to talk?
3. What phobia does Miles have?
4. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
5. What is Eva's relationship to Stella?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)