|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entree does Joel have for lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
(c) A hamburger.
2. Who says, "I am a flop"?
3. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
(d) Arthur Miller.
4. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
(a) A lumberjack.
(b) A ballerina.
(c) An English lady.
(d) A Simese cat.
5. What color is the tie that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the invitation from Miles, what time does the tea end?
2. What is the name of the man Stella goes to the theater with in a story she tells Joel?
3. Women sitting at a table next to Joel and Nat in Part Two are described as having faces stained with what color?
4. Two days after the tea, Joel receives an invitation to an event taking place on what day?
5. Where is the sweater Stella wears after her sister's party?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)