|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the shirt that Joel wears to dinner at Stella's sister's house?
2. How much does Nat pay his new employee a year?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty thousand dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
3. Who laughs during Joel's skit?
(c) No one.
4. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
(a) A chair.
(b) A doll's dress.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A painting.
5. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who Stella says is trying to change Miles' picture?
2. After being cheered up by Nat's story, what does Joel see that makes him wince?
3. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
4. How is Stella's face described in Part One?
5. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)