|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Mile's affair going on?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Nine months.
2. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
(d) Eugene O'Neill.
3. What city does Miles travel to to watch a ballgame?
(a) Fort Worth.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) South Bend.
4. Who helps Joel into his coat after he performs his skit?
(c) A stranger.
5. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Eva described in Part Three?
2. What item does Stella's outfit match at her sister's house?
3. How many people are in the group that go to the theater?
4. What is the name of the man Stella goes to the theater with in a story she tells Joel?
5. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)