|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
2. Who says, "I have a strange feeling that I'm a sort of pawn in a spite game you're playing against Miles"?
3. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
(b) Kansas City.
4. What sort of trees does Stella and Joel see after leaving the theater?
(a) Willow trees.
(b) Apple trees.
(c) Palm trees.
(d) Christmas trees.
5. How long does Miles say it takes to get his life cleared up?
(a) Over three years.
(b) About six months.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Almost 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joel look to see if Miles is hiding?
2. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
3. Who says, "There's nothing the matter with your life"?
4. What is the predominant color in Stella's hair?
5. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)