|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nat cheers Joel up with a story about a man by what name?
(a) Joe Squires.
(b) Ralph Adams.
(c) Bill Kaughman.
(d) Tom Miller.
2. Who says, "I suppose he asked to be remembered to me"?
3. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
4. What is the name of the theater where Joel meets Stella?
(a) Pantages Theater.
(b) Hollywood Theater.
(c) Kodak Theater.
(d) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
5. Who is the man who performed a song at the tea?
(a) A famous radio entertainer.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A friend of Joel's.
(d) A struggling songwriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella remind Joel of when she is pacing around telling him about her relationship with Miles?
2. Who is described as having "an eye as keen as the eye of a potato"?
3. Who says, "A story of divorce, the younger generators and the Foreign Legion"?
4. What city does Miles travel to to watch a ballgame?
5. Who says, "There's no use trying to explain something to Joel in half an hour that I don't understand myself"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)