|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Miles is having an affair with?
2. Where has Miles been the afternoon prior to the dinner party at Stella's sister's house?
(a) Taking dance lessons.
(b) At the eye doctor.
(c) With a divorce lawyer.
(d) At the psychoanalyst's.
3. What is the name of the family that is throwing a dinner and theater party?
(a) The Perrys.
(b) The Girlings.
(c) The Hopes.
(d) The Connors.
4. From where does Miles telephone Stella in Part Four?
(c) Kansas City.
5. Who says, "I can't imagine anybody as good-looking as you are, being so good-humored"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "What do you mean you're in permanent retirement"?
2. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
3. What is the name of the character Joel plays during the skit?
4. What kind of salad does Joel have with his lunch the day of the dinner at Stella's sister's house?
5. How does Joel feel after he finishes his skit?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)