|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I suppose we could go to our house--if I were only sure--"?
2. Joel begins to think that Stella sending him a telegram is really the idea of whom?
(d) The butler.
3. When Stella steps away after reading the telegram from Miles, Joel wanders over to what object?
(a) The baby crib.
(b) The piano.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The radio.
4. In the story Nat tells Joel, why does the Great Lover become angry with the man?
(a) The man calls him a bad name.
(b) The man kicks his tail.
(c) The man flirts with his wife.
(d) The man trips him.
5. At the beginning of Part Four, Joel sees a pair from what nationality dressed in collegiate clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miles supposed to be while Joel and Stella are at the theater?
2. Who writes the skit Joel performs at the tea?
3. Who is the only person who thinks Joel's skit is a success?
4. Who says, "Help yourself to a drink"?
5. Who says, "I am a flop"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)