1. What is Joel's last name?
2. Where does Joel live?
(d) New York City.
3. What does Joel do for a living?
(c) Makeup artist.
4. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
5. What color are Joel's eyes?
6. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Arthur Miller.
(b) Eugene O'Neill.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
7. What does Miles do for a living?
8. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A tea.
(c) A racketball match.
(d) A ball.
9. Where does Miles live?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Pacific Palisades.
(c) Holmby Hills.
(d) Beverly Hills.
10. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
11. What is Stella's maiden name?
This section contains 3,237 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)