1. What is Joel's last name?
2. Where does Joel live?
(c) New York City.
3. What does Joel do for a living?
(c) Makeup artist.
4. What does Joel's mother do for a living?
5. What color are Joel's eyes?
6. Joel is working on a movie based on a play by what author?
(a) Eugene O'Neill.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
7. What does Miles do for a living?
8. What does Miles invite Joel to attend at the beginning of the story?
(a) A tea.
(b) A racketball match.
(c) A ball.
(d) A dinner party.
9. Where does Miles live?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Holmby Hills.
(d) Pacific Palisades.
10. What day is the first event that Miles invites Joel to?
11. What is Stella's maiden name?
This section contains 3,237 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)