|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ava do with her information about the Reverend?
(a) tells the sheriff
(b) puts it in the newspaper
(c) announces it to the church
(d) confronts Gerry
2. What do they find has happened to Imani?
(a) her legs are broken
(b) she has been burned
(c) her head is hurt
(d) she has bruises on her ribs
3. Where does Ava go when she wakes up?
(a) to the store
(b) to the library
(c) for a morning walk
(d) to the church
4. What does Johnny Mack tell Eddie?
(a) he's getting married
(b) he's selling his house
(c) his sister's coming to live with him
(d) he killed one of the burghers
5. Where does Ava meet Eddie again after the night he told her about his jail time?
(a) at the grocery store
(b) at a gas station
(c) at Joyce's
(d) at the library
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ava feel satisfied about her interaction with Aretha?
2. Of what is Eddie pretty certain about the robberies?
3. Why won't Joyce do what Eddie wants her to do?
4. What did Eddie suggest to Ava about the boys?
5. Why does Joyce decide to visit the state capitol?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)