|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ava and Eddie think about Frank's behavior towards Imani?
(a) he's was just not thinking
(b) he probably didn't do it
(c) Imani probably provoked him
(d) there's no reason for it
2. How has Eddie made his home comfortable for him and Ava to talk?
(a) turning off the television
(b) turning off the phone
(c) candles and soft music
(d) sound proof room
3. In what three areas does Joyce want to deal with in the Circus?
(a) reading, math and history
(b) financial, material and spiritual
(c) eating, exercise and health
(d) praying, reading the Bible and going to church
4. How do Ava and Eddie feel when they see each other?
5. What does Ava tell Joyce about to convince her to worry about the robberies?
(a) about rapes that are also happening
(b) about kids on crack
(c) about an old neighbor of hers in Atlanta
(d) about what could happen to the girls
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ava feel about keeping Imani by herself?
2. Why won't Joyce do what Eddie wants her to do?
3. Why did Ava wake up when a car pulled in at Joyce's?
4. Why does Ava feel satisfied about her interaction with Aretha?
5. What did the two boys in the car do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)