|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joyce forced to do with Imani?
(b) turn her over to the authorities
(c) keep her hidden
(d) go out of the state with her
2. How does Joyce feel about Eddie and Ava?
3. What does Ava what to avoid the day she meets Eddie again?
(a) sleeping with him
(b) the Sewing Circus
(c) Gerry Anderson
(d) Joyce's opinion
4. Why did black people first start coming to Idlewild?
(a) to form a militant commune
(b) because the lake was pretty
(c) it was a haven from the city
(d) to build an all black community
5. What has Ava determined to do with Eddie?
(a) tell him her HIV status
(b) avoid him
(c) stay friends
(d) marry him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ava thinking about as she runs through the woods?
2. Who is Tyrone's father?
3. What worries Joyce about the break-ins?
4. What does Eddie say to Ava as they're walking?
5. How does Ava feel about keeping Imani by herself?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)