|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the letter Joyce received from the state say?
(a) she owed back taxes to the state
(b) the state was taking the house
(c) the state was awarding her a larger grant
(d) the state halted funding for the Sewing Circus
2. What do they find has happened to Imani?
(a) her head is hurt
(b) her legs are broken
(c) she has been burned
(d) she has bruises on her ribs
3. What time does Ava wake up the morning after she had sex with Eddie?
(a) ten A.M.
(b) eight A.M.
(c) six A.M.
4. Where does Ava go when she wakes up?
(a) to the church
(b) to the library
(c) to the store
(d) for a morning walk
5. Where does Ava meet Eddie again after the night he told her about his jail time?
(a) at the grocery store
(b) at Joyce's
(c) at the library
(d) at a gas station
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eddie suggest to Ava about the boys?
2. What do Eddie, Joyce and Ava do to ensure Imani's safety when with her mother?
3. How does Joyce feel about Eddie and Ava?
4. Who does Eddie say has been robbed now?
5. Why does Joyce decide to visit the state capitol?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)