|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August, Chapters 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the difference in the conversation at Joyce's house as opposed to the church?
(a) the girls were more reserved and shy
(b) it was more stifled
(c) it was about the same
(d) there was more freedom
2. What do Ava and Eddie talk about when they go inside?
(a) how he feels about HIV
(b) his time in Vietnam
(c) his mother
(d) his education
3. How does Ava feel about Eddie's response to her talk with him?
4. Why won't Joyce do what Eddie wants her to do?
(a) she's too frightened
(b) it's too expensive
(c) it's against her religion
(d) she thinks the best of everyone
5. How does Joyce feel about Eddie and Ava?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Ava's big objections to Baptist teachings?
2. With whom does Joyce work?
3. Who else was in Ava's dream?
4. Where has Joyce decided the Sewing Circus will meet?
5. What does Ava figure out about the love life she had that gave her HIV?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)