|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August, Chapters 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joyce feel towards Imani?
(a) very attached
(d) very possessive
2. How does Joyce feel about Eddie and Ava?
3. Why does Joyce decide to visit the state capitol?
(a) she felt like getting out of town
(b) she wants to get away from the baby's crying
(c) she has to file an appeal in person
(d) she couldn't get the right person on the phone
4. Who does Eddie say has been robbed now?
(a) his brother
(b) Eddie's neighbor
(c) Patricia Lyman
(d) Johnny Mack
5. What does Eddie say to Ava as they're walking?
(a) he doesn't want anything permanent
(b) he is worried
(c) he has taken a job in San Fransico
(d) he loves her
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joyce's house described?
2. What was Ava doing with the person in her dream?
3. What did the two boys in the car do?
4. How does Ava feel towards Imani?
5. How does Ava feel about the new preacher at Joyce's church?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)