|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Imani whimper?
(a) wants to be fed
(b) she's going through withdrawal
(c) wants to be picked up
(d) she doesn't whimper
2. Why is Ava not surprised Joyce didn't meet her?
(a) she always has something to do
(b) Joyce is afraid of airports
(c) Joyce doesn't drive
(d) they don't get along well
3. Who does Ava talk to about a rash of break-ins that have occurred lately?
(d) Gerry Anderson
4. What happened to Joyce's husband?
(a) He had a severe stroke
(b) He was killed in a car wreck
(c) He won the lottery
(d) He drowned
5. What do Joyce and Ava find in the house?
(a) two black army boots
(b) a family of mice
(c) a boa constrictor
(d) a box of old photographs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ava told about the break-ins?
2. What does Ava figure out about the love life she had that gave her HIV?
3. Why is Joyce fearful about Imani?
4. How does Ava feel about the Sewing Circus being held at the house the night she got her medicine?
5. What did the mother do with the baby?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)