|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August, Chapters 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the social worker tell Joyce to do about Imani?
(a) give her to the hospital
(b) file papers for custody
(c) invite the mother to live with her
(d) run away with her
2. Whose arrival in Joyce's house brings joy?
3. In what place did Ava dream she was walking?
(a) in Eddie's garden
(b) on a beach
(c) a graveyard
(d) her house in Atlanta
4. How does Ava feel towards Imani?
5. How is Joyce's house described?
(a) messy and dirty
(b) cozy but empty
(c) stark and modern
(d) overly cluttered and pampered
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two boys in the car do?
2. How does Joyce feel towards Imani?
3. What was the baby tested for and found negative?
4. Why does Ava say everyone needs something to lean on?
5. Who does Ava talk to about a rash of break-ins that have occurred lately?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)