|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August, Chapters 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Ava wake up the morning after she had sex with Eddie?
(b) eight A.M.
(c) six A.M.
(d) ten A.M.
2. What does the social worker tell Joyce to do about Imani?
(a) file papers for custody
(b) invite the mother to live with her
(c) give her to the hospital
(d) run away with her
3. How does Ava feel about the Sewing Circus being held at the house the night she got her medicine?
(a) she was indifferent
(b) she was excited
(c) she was depressed about it
(d) her nerves were too frayed
4. What is the group that Joyce is a member of called?
(a) the High Road
(b) the Force of Change
(c) there is no group name
(d) the Sewing Circus
5. What was Joyce told in July about her Sewing Circus?
(a) they were to include boys in it
(b) they had to meet in a different room
(c) it could no longer meet at church
(d) they needed to change their meeting time
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie tell Ava was the crime that put him in jail?
2. What does Ava prefer over the teachings of the Baptist Church?
3. How does Ava feel about the new preacher at Joyce's church?
4. How does Ava feel about life in general following church on Sunday?
5. What does Ava envy about Joyce and Mitch?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)