June, Chapters 1 and 2
1. Where does Ava live at the opening of the book?
(c) San Fransico
2. Why is Ava concerned about her health?
(a) She is in a wheelchair
(b) She is HIV positive
(c) She has asthma
(d) She has migraine headaches
3. Where is Ava from originally?
(a) Orlando, Florida
(b) Idlewild, Michigan
(c) Dallas, Texas
(d) Tulsa, Oklahoma
4. What type of job did Ava have?
(a) bank teller
(d) hair salon owner
5. What was one of the main aspects of Ava's circle of friends' lifestyle she didn't like?
(a) illicit drug use
(c) too religious
6. How has Ava's romantic life been up to the point of the beginning of the book?
(a) not satisfying
(b) she had no love life
7. Why does Ava decide to move?
(a) her boyfriend left
(b) her daughter needs a better school
(c) her mother needs her
(d) her health
8. Who does Ava plan to see during her move?
(a) her sister
(b) her best friend from high school
(c) her grandmother
(d) her father
This section contains 4,450 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)