June, Chapters 1 and 2
1. Where does Ava live at the opening of the book?
(d) San Fransico
2. Why is Ava concerned about her health?
(a) She is in a wheelchair
(b) She has migraine headaches
(c) She is HIV positive
(d) She has asthma
3. Where is Ava from originally?
(a) Dallas, Texas
(b) Idlewild, Michigan
(c) Orlando, Florida
(d) Tulsa, Oklahoma
4. What type of job did Ava have?
(b) bank teller
(d) hair salon owner
5. What was one of the main aspects of Ava's circle of friends' lifestyle she didn't like?
(b) too religious
(c) illicit drug use
6. How has Ava's romantic life been up to the point of the beginning of the book?
(a) she had no love life
(d) not satisfying
7. Why does Ava decide to move?
(a) her daughter needs a better school
(b) her boyfriend left
(c) her mother needs her
(d) her health
8. Who does Ava plan to see during her move?
(a) her best friend from high school
(b) her sister
(c) her father
(d) her grandmother
This section contains 4,450 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)