|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps calling Lacey's house and getting him upset?
(a) The police.
(b) A mafia boss.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His accountant.
2. Who knocks on the door to the downstairs room when Willie is waiting for Hawk and Kato?
3. When Lisa asks Willie to find his center, where is it?
(a) Just left and below his navel.
(b) He is unable to find it.
(c) To the right and far above his navel.
(d) Just above his navel.
4. What is Lacey's primary occupation?
(a) He is the "muscle" for a crime family.
(b) He is a pimp, or as he says, "human relations management."
(c) He is a bouncer at a nightclub.
(d) He is a security guard.
5. Why does Willie not paint over the graffiti a second time?
(a) He leaves it for others to see so that they will get angry and want revenge.
(b) He thinks it is pointless to paint over it if they are just going to come in again.
(c) He is afraid to hang around inside the building by himself.
(d) He knows that he should not tamper with evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willie get past Kam when the Jo Boys come back to vandalize the school again in Chapter 19?
2. Why does Willie finally come out of the downstairs room after he has been waiting for Hawk and Kato to arrive?
3. Why does Willie agree to play basketball with Jack?
4. Who helps Willie after he is attacked?
5. Why do the Jo Boys attack Willie?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)