|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Cyril make to Willie at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) That Willie's bad dreams would evetually stop.
(b) That he would not tell anyone about their conversation.
(c) That he would not let the school put Willie in Special Ed.
(d) That they would keep meeting until Willie has everything worked out.
2. What kind of basketball player is Lisa?
(a) She is aggressive and pushes her way past the other players.
(b) She takes risks with her plays that sometimes pay off.
(c) She has raw talent, but seems to lack discipline.
(d) She always seems to know exactly where the ball will be and she makes smart moves.
3. According to Willie, how has his loss affected his perspective on life?
(a) He realizes that he should not have been so hard on his parents.
(b) His life is more valuable to him now because he of everything he has lost.
(c) He realizes that if he works hard enough, he can be the same Willie that he was before.
(d) He realizes that the only person's happiness that matters is his own.
4. Where do the boys at OMLC High School get the tuxedos for their graduation ceremony?
(a) The school keeps a collection of tuxedos to loan out to students.
(b) The California Deaprtment of Education provides them.
(c) Andre makes a deal with Henson's Formal Wear.
(d) Each student rents his own tuxedo, but they must be sure to match.
5. What advice does Cyril give Willie to help him deal with the dreams that he has been having?
(a) Cyril tells him to exercise before bed so that he is too tired to dream.
(b) Cyril suggests that he tells his parents about his dreams.
(c) Cyril suggests that he take a warm bath before he goes to bed.
(d) Cyril tells him to acknowledge that he already knows what the dreams are trying to tell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie doing as he waits for Hawk and Kato to arrive?
2. What city is Willie's final destination?
3. How are Willie and Lacey able to see Lacey's son?
4. What does Willie like about Kato?
5. Why does Mrs. Weaver blame Big Will for the family's problems?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)