|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyril tell Willie that he doesn't "do dreams"?
(a) Cyril has not completed that part of his therapy training yet.
(b) Cyril admits that he does not understand dream analysis.
(c) Cyril is joking with Willie, trying to make him feel at ease.
(d) Cyril does not believe that the dreams are important.
2. What is Willie doing as he is rushed to the hospital?
(a) He is mumbling incoherently and staring out of the window.
(b) He is holding his head and whimpering in pain.
(c) He is lying unconscious in the back seat with Jenny and his mother.
(d) He is protesting that he is not hurt and does not need to go.
3. What promise does Cyril make to Willie at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) That they would keep meeting until Willie has everything worked out.
(b) That he would not tell anyone about their conversation.
(c) That he would not let the school put Willie in Special Ed.
(d) That Willie's bad dreams would evetually stop.
4. Why does Willie wait in the bathroom for a while after his shower?
(a) He is waiting for Lacey to leave for work.
(b) He is afraid that Lacey is angry and might hurt him.
(c) He has not decided where he is going and is not yet ready to face Lacey.
(d) He is trying to remember where he is.
5. Why does Jenny jump into the water after Willie's accident?
(a) She sees that Big Will is in shock and does not know what to do to save Willie.
(b) She is the closest to Willie and goes in right away to save him.
(c) She panics and rushes in to get to Willie.
(d) Big Will calls for her help because he does know CPR.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Willie's accident?
2. What observation does Jenny make about Willie's parents?
3. Who joins Willie's family on the trip to the lake?
4. What city is Willie's final destination?
5. What does Cyril ask Willie to do if he has any suicidal thoughts?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)