|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lacey agree to let Willie stay?
(a) Lacey is tired of arguing with Willie and just gives in.
(b) Lacey will not tell him and orders him not to ask about it.
(c) He thinks that Willie might be able to bring in some extra money.
(d) Willie reminds Lacey of himself at that age.
2. How does the Crazy Horse Electric game end?
(a) Sal Whitworth hits a long fly ball, but Petey Shropshire catches it at the fence.
(b) Willie strikes Sal Whitworth out.
(c) Sal Whitworth pops the ball up, and Johnny Rivers catches it for the last out.
(d) Willie catches a line drive and throws the ball to the first baseman for a double play.
3. What is Willie doing as he is rushed to the hospital?
(a) He is protesting that he is not hurt and does not need to go.
(b) He is mumbling incoherently and staring out of the window.
(c) He is lying unconscious in the back seat with Jenny and his mother.
(d) He is holding his head and whimpering in pain.
4. Why does Cyril tell Willie that he doesn't "do dreams"?
(a) Cyril has not completed that part of his therapy training yet.
(b) Cyril is joking with Willie, trying to make him feel at ease.
(c) Cyril admits that he does not understand dream analysis.
(d) Cyril does not believe that the dreams are important.
5. What advice does Big Will give to Willie regarding his poor pass in the last football game?
(a) "Never do less than your best just because you're playing an inferior team."
(b) "Always visualize the path the ball should take before you release your throw."
(c) "Any son of mine will not embarrass me with another poor play like that."
(d) "Life is too short to make bad passes."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie wait in the bathroom for a while after his shower?
2. What is wrong with Wilie's final pitch in the Crazy Horse Electric game?
3. How much does Willie pay the boy for mailing the postcards?
4. What observation does Jenny make about Willie's parents?
5. What is Lacey's primary occupation?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)