|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the reward for catching the robbers?
2. What does Hector use to blind Freddie and Huey?
(a) A camera flash.
(b) A strobe light.
(c) A bright overhead light.
(d) A flare.
3. What does Huey tell Freddie about hurting the boys?
(a) He can't do that.
(b) It will be a pleasure.
(c) He is anxious to get it over with.
(d) He needs some time to think about it.
4. Why had Hector's mother cried when she discovered that Hector left her car idling?
(a) She thought Hector was inside the car.
(b) She thought Hector was turning into a bad kid.
(c) She didn't have an extra key to unlock the car.
(d) She didn't have money for more gas.
5. The car radio plays a song about a dog who jumps out of a car and walks from Sacramento back to his home in ________.
(d) San Diego.
6. What kind of car do Freddie and Huey steal for their third vehicle?
7. Why is Julio's landlord's nephew in prison?
(a) For forgery.
(b) For robbing a bank.
(c) For mail fraud.
(d) For stealing a car.
8. What are Freddie and Huey doing outside when Hector and Mando see them?
(a) Stringing a cable.
(b) Waving and laughing.
(c) Digging a hole.
(d) Loading their guns.
9. What does Hector squirt through the peephole of the door and into Freddie's eye?
(b) Laundry detergent.
(c) Salad dressing.
10. How long have Freddie and Huey been waiting out in front of Julio's apartment?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
11. What is Julio's reaction when Julio hears that the robbers have located him and the boys?
(a) He faints.
(b) He freaks out.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He remains calm.
12. What do Hector and Mando throw at Huey's foot to injure him?
(a) A bowling ball.
(b) The answering machine.
(c) A table.
(d) A lamp.
13. Why is Julio going to Vicky's house after he drops off the boys?
(a) To have a glass of wine.
(b) To listen to music.
(c) To fix her leaky faucet.
(d) To be interviewed for an article.
14. How does Freddie pay Dr. Femur for the chiropractic adjustments for him and Huey?
(a) With a debit card.
(b) With counterfeit bills.
(c) With cash.
(d) With a credit card.
15. Hector says there are laws against _______________.
(a) carrying a concealed weapon.
(b) creating a disturbance.
(c) hurting minors.
(d) kidnapping minors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julio think this might be his last evening to do?
2. What does Julio's landlord offer to do for Hector and Mando?
3. What does Hector regret telling his mother?
4. Hector and Mando bolt themselves in a room with a dresser and _________________ blocking the door.
5. The police take Julio's film and _________________ for evidence.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)