|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julio tell the boys when he drops them off at the apartment?
(a) Not to order pizza.
(b) Not to stay up too late.
(c) Not to make long distance calls.
(d) Not to open the door for anyone.
2. Who is the third person who comes in and is unexpectedly punched out by Hector?
(a) Dr. Femur.
(c) Mr. Inouye.
(d) Uncle Julio.
3. Hector and Mando can best be described as ________________.
4. What does Julio tell Hector and Mando about Vicky?
(a) She asked to borrow some money.
(b) He is going to marry her.
(c) She must have family money.
(d) She is not as pretty as he remembered.
5. Why does Julio want to delay the event in #117?
(a) There is plenty of time to make the bus.
(b) He is not hungry yet.
(c) His back is feeling fine now.
(d) He does not want to ruin his evening with Vicky.
6. Why does Hector not order dessert at dinner?
(a) He doesn't have a sweet tooth.
(b) He is diabetic.
(c) He is too full.
(d) Julio does not have a lot of money.
7. Why is Julio's landlord's nephew in prison?
(a) For forgery.
(b) For robbing a bank.
(c) For stealing a car.
(d) For mail fraud.
8. What does Hector squirt through the peephole of the door and into Freddie's eye?
(c) Laundry detergent.
(d) Salad dressing.
9. Who does Freddie blame for his predicament?
10. How does the person in #109 know that the person he saw was Freddie?
(a) He saw his name on Dr. Femur's appointment book.
(b) He heard the other man call him by his name.
(c) He saw his name on Dr. Femur's sign-in sheet.
(d) He remembers how ugly he is.
11. Why has the person in #114 called Julio's apartment?
(a) To harass him.
(b) To confirm a medical appointment.
(c) To apologize for giving the robbers Julio's contact information.
(d) To confirm a dinner date for tonight.
12. Which of the following is NOT a destination for the vacation Julio and the boys plan?
13. What does Julio think this might be his last evening to do?
(a) Watch late movies on TV.
(b) Watch the sunset.
(c) Photograph the fireworks display.
(d) Have a nice date with a woman.
14. Who comes to Julio's apartment after the police leave with the robbers?
(a) Hector's mother.
(c) Mr. Inouye.
(d) Dr. Femur.
15. Hector and Mando say that they are also ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has made Freddie and Huey sick?
2. What does Julio ask the boys when he learns that the robbers have located them?
3. How have Hector and Mando secured Freddie and Huey?
4. What does Julio's landlord say when Julio introduces him to Hector and Mando?
5. What does Hector want to do now but Julio tells him they will do later?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)