|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is stolen in the robbery?
2. What do Freddie and Huey recall about a biker they robbed in a bar?
(a) The biker would not give up.
(b) The biker cried like a baby.
(c) The biker beat them very badly.
(d) The biker was knocked out cold.
3. What information does Stewart give to Freddie and Huey?
(a) Where to find Julio and the boys.
(b) Where they can get a good steak dinner in town.
(c) How much flying lessons cost.
(d) When he is available to take them to Los Angeles.
4. The boys stop in front of which restaurant where they see the newspaper headline about the robbery?
(a) Cracker Barrel.
5. Why are Julio and the boys scared when the phone rings?
(a) It is probably a bill collector.
(b) It is probably the police detective.
(c) It might be Hector's mother.
(d) They think it is the robbers.
6. What do Julio and the boys see as they get in Julio's car at the farm?
(a) A cherry picker in action.
(b) A sinister-looking car.
(c) A police car.
(d) A hawk circling overhead.
7. What do Freddie and Huey do with their stolen car?
(a) Leave the keys in it.
(b) Change the license plates.
(c) Rip out the back seat.
(d) Take out the stereo.
8. What do the boys and Uncle Julio hear about on the car radio?
(a) A department store fire.
(b) A Major League Baseball game.
(c) A fireworks display.
(d) An armed robbery.
9. Where is Uncle Julio's apartment located?
(a) In a high rise building.
(b) Above a garage.
(c) In a shed.
(d) In a guest house.
10. What state are Julio and the boys in after their car is hit?
11. Who is Ms. Vicky Moreno?
(a) A beauty contest winner.
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) A bank teller.
12. What does Julio realize about himself regarding Vicky?
(a) He would not have spoken to her.
(b) He would have told everything to her too.
(c) He would have been apprehensive about her.
(d) He would have had to think twice about talking to her.
13. Why have the boys not told Uncle Julio about the newspaper column?
(a) He cannot read.
(b) They think he will be jealous.
(c) They are afraid he will be mad.
(d) They want to surprise him.
14. What is Uncle Julio's profession?
(b) Truck driver.
15. What snack does Mrs. Inouye give Hector and Mando?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which restaurant are Freddie and Huey seated when they see their stolen car get stolen?
2. Why have the boys come to the city in #7?
3. Where are Freddie and Huey afraid to go again?
4. One of the robbers is named ___________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT part of Hector and Mando's life in East Los Angeles?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)