|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julio want to hurry home?
(a) To get changed for the party.
(b) To watch Law and Order.
(c) To develop the film he shot.
(d) To catch the Lottery numbers.
2. Where are Freddie and Huey afraid to go again?
(d) A convenience store.
3. What do Freddie and Huey do with their stolen car?
(a) Leave the keys in it.
(b) Take out the stereo.
(c) Rip out the back seat.
(d) Change the license plates.
4. The nickname of the robber in #34 is ________________.
(d) Mama's boy.
5. What does Mando say is the source of distraction from his schoolwork?
(a) He would rather play sports.
(b) He is too much of a dreamer.
(c) Too many brothers and sisters.
(d) He is in love.
6. All of Uncle Julio's furniture is of what color?
7. What month is it when the story begins?
8. Why does Freddie want to break into Julio's apartment?
(a) To kill Julio.
(b) To break Julio's camera.
(c) To get the photos of the robbery.
(d) To kidnap Hector and Mando.
9. Who was Julio's old roommate?
10. What does Uncle Julio have to take pictures of at Mrs. Murguia's house?
(a) Cats in bow-ties.
(b) Prize watermelons.
(d) Birthday cakes.
11. Which of the following cities is NOT a place Hector and Mando wanted to visit?
12. What does Freddie say they should do to Julio and the boys to teach them a lesson?
(a) Thrown them in a river.
(b) Shoot into Julio's apartment.
(c) Drive by Julio's apartment repeatedly.
(d) Tie them up and leave them.
13. What nationality are Mr. Kanzaki and Mr. Inouye?
(a) African American.
(b) Japanese American.
(c) Korean American.
(d) Chinese American.
14. Who has taken photos of Freddie and Huey?
(b) Mr. Inouye.
15. Why are Julio and the boys scared when the phone rings?
(a) It is probably the police detective.
(b) It might be Hector's mother.
(c) It is probably a bill collector.
(d) They think it is the robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hector say he wants to live when he gets older?
2. Who does Julio call first about the photos?
3. Who is the farmer who has commissioned the aerial shot of his farm?
4. Why is Uncle Julio upset when he reads the column about the boys?
5. Who eventually steals the stolen car?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)