|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The other robber is named _________________.
(a) Hugo Weinrich.
(b) Huey Walker.
(c) Harry Winston.
(d) Hank Walters.
2. What do Freddie and Huey tell Stewart when they find him?
(a) They want him to take them to Mexico.
(b) That they are F.A.A. investigators.
(c) They want to take flying lessons.
(d) They want to hire Julio.
3. What is the name of the local newspaper?
(a) The Fresno Times.
(b) The Fresno Bee.
(c) The California Courier.
(d) The Fresno Herald.
4. Why have the boys not told Uncle Julio about the newspaper column?
(a) He cannot read.
(b) They are afraid he will be mad.
(c) They want to surprise him.
(d) They think he will be jealous.
5. Who is the farmer who has commissioned the aerial shot of his farm?
(a) Mr. Irwin.
(b) Mr. Isaiah.
(c) Mr. Inouye.
(d) Mr. Ivens.
6. Which of the following cities is NOT a place Hector and Mando wanted to visit?
7. Why do Julio and the boys go to the convenience store?
(a) To make a phone call.
(b) To get something to drink.
(c) To ask the cashier to describe the robbers.
(d) To buy some film.
8. Why had Julio gone to Paul Kanzaki's Photo Studio?
(a) To develop some negatives.
(b) To touch up the farm photos.
(c) To borrow some lights.
(d) To shoot in his studio.
9. Hector and Mando think they may be ____________ but not dumb.
10. Who does Julio call first about the photos?
(a) The police.
(b) A private detective.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The FBI.
11. In what city do Hector and Mando live?
(c) Los Angeles.
12. What does Huey do when Freddie says they will go to prison if they don't get rid of the car?
(a) He grins.
(b) He screams.
(c) He cries.
(d) He curses.
13. Why does Freddie want to break into Julio's apartment?
(a) To break Julio's camera.
(b) To get the photos of the robbery.
(c) To kill Julio.
(d) To kidnap Hector and Mando.
14. Why have the boys come to the city in #7?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To attend a family reunion.
(c) To attend a wedding.
(d) For a three-day weekend.
15. The event in #19 has taken place in the area of ________________.
(a) Ocean Shore Drive.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Fresno Boulevard.
(d) Central Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which branch of the U.S. military did Uncle Julio serve?
2. What is Uncle Julio's profession?
3. What is the meaning of "blood brother"?
4. How much is stolen in the robbery?
5. How much does Julio receive for his photographs of the robbery?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)