|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local newspaper?
(a) The California Courier.
(b) The Fresno Bee.
(c) The Fresno Herald.
(d) The Fresno Times.
2. Why has the person in #114 called Julio's apartment?
(a) To apologize for giving the robbers Julio's contact information.
(b) To confirm a medical appointment.
(c) To harass him.
(d) To confirm a dinner date for tonight.
3. How does Freddie pay Dr. Femur for the chiropractic adjustments for him and Huey?
(a) With a debit card.
(b) With a credit card.
(c) With counterfeit bills.
(d) With cash.
4. What kept the biker's friends from killing Freddie and Huey?
(a) The bikers' friends beat Freddie and Huey but let them go.
(b) Their bikes ran out of gas and Freddie and Huey got away.
(c) They let them go because they were too puny to hit.
(d) The police broke up their fight in the bar.
5. What room does Julio use for a darkroom?
(a) Utility room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to recognize Freddie after the robbers leave Dr. Femur's office?
2. How much does Julio receive for his photographs of the robbery?
3. What does Julio tell the boys when he drops them off at the apartment?
4. What store do Hector and Mando go to in the mall?
5. What comes first in Julio's priorities?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)