|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julio think this might be his last evening to do?
(a) Photograph the fireworks display.
(b) Watch late movies on TV.
(c) Have a nice date with a woman.
(d) Watch the sunset.
2. What does Julio realize about the way he has been treating Hector and Mando?
(a) He has been too hard on them.
(b) He has been coddling them.
(c) He has ignored them.
(d) He has not shown much interest in them.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Vicky's house?
4. What kind of car do Freddie and Huey steal for their third vehicle?
5. What advice does Julio's landlord give to Hector and Mando?
(a) Stay out of trouble.
(b) Be good friends to each other.
(c) Get a good education.
(d) Start a savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the boys get at the farm?
2. Hector and Mando think they may be ____________ but not dumb.
3. What is the name of the newspaper column that Hector and Mando's story appears in?
4. What is Mando's last name?
5. What does Freddie say they should do to Julio and the boys to teach them a lesson?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)