|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which branch of the U.S. military did Uncle Julio serve?
(c) Air Force.
2. How do Julio and Hector recognize the robbed vehicle?
(a) It is the truck Julio photographed.
(b) They saw it in the newspaper.
(c) They passed it on the interstate.
(d) It has a funny character on the side.
3. What do the boys and Uncle Julio hear about on the car radio?
(a) A Major League Baseball game.
(b) A fireworks display.
(c) A department store fire.
(d) An armed robbery.
4. What does Freddie say they should do to Julio and the boys to teach them a lesson?
(a) Tie them up and leave them.
(b) Drive by Julio's apartment repeatedly.
(c) Shoot into Julio's apartment.
(d) Thrown them in a river.
5. What is revealed about the truck robbery in Julio's photos?
(a) The identity of the bomber.
(b) The identity of the robbers.
(c) The time of day of the robbery.
(d) The license plate number of the robbers' car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julio realize about the way he has been treating Hector and Mando?
2. What is the name of the local newspaper?
3. What kind of fruit do the boys get at the farm?
4. What is Mando's last name?
5. What does Vicky tell Julio when she calls his apartment?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)