|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hector tell the woman in #31 that embarrasses her?
(a) That he wants to take her picture.
(b) That Julio likes her.
(c) That she has beautiful eyes.
(d) That he is going to marry her.
2. Why had Julio gone to Paul Kanzaki's Photo Studio?
(a) To touch up the farm photos.
(b) To borrow some lights.
(c) To shoot in his studio.
(d) To develop some negatives.
3. Who does Julio call first about the photos?
(a) A private detective.
(b) The police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The newspaper.
4. What does Freddie say they should do to Julio and the boys to teach them a lesson?
(a) Shoot into Julio's apartment.
(b) Tie them up and leave them.
(c) Thrown them in a river.
(d) Drive by Julio's apartment repeatedly.
5. What does Huey do when Freddie says they will go to prison if they don't get rid of the car?
(a) He curses.
(b) He cries.
(c) He grins.
(d) He screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the boys not told Uncle Julio about the newspaper column?
2. Where does Hector say he wants to live when he gets older?
3. What do Julio and the boys see as they get in Julio's car at the farm?
4. What does Julio realize about the way he has been treating Hector and Mando?
5. What is the name of the local newspaper?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)