|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Astrid's nanny?
(a) Peik Lin.
2. What does Astrid hit when her car crashes in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A tree.
3. Who is described as the director of the Institute of ASEAN Affairs by Dr. Gu?
(a) Alfred Shang.
(b) Malcom Cheng.
(c) Charlie Wu.
(d) Harry Leong.
4. How does Michael respond when Astrid confronts him about his affair in Chapter 14?
(a) He offers her money to be quiet.
(b) He says they should see a couple's therapist.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He hits her.
5. How old is Dr. Gu said to be?
(a) His late 60s.
(b) His early 50s.
(c) His late 80s.
(d) His early 70s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Book 1, Chapter 10 set?
2. Who is Sophie's brother?
3. When did Leo's father fund his internet start-up?
4. What does Amanda point out on a rock at the guard tower?
5. Where is Book 1, Chapter 1 set?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)