|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Yun arrested?
2. What is not a characteristic of the American Dream?
3. What does God want us to expect in return when we give?
4. How old was Rich Mullins when he died?
5. How does God command us to treat our enemies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some characteristics of true love?
2. What is the role of the Holy Spirit?
3. What is one reason that God creates us all differently?
4. Describe how we get our joy.
5. What can sometimes happen to humble people when they begin to receive praise for work they are doing for God?
6. What was extremely ironic about the idea that Junio's mother tried to abort him?
7. What is mossy foot?
8. Because God has overcome the world, what should Christians do?
9. What does Chan suggest individuals do to determine the way God wants them to live their lives?
10. What does Rings do with his monthly paycheck?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is your reaction to Chan's book? Do you feel convicted by his writing? Has the information included in the book influenced you to change your life in any way? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What do you sacrifice in your life for God? After reading this book do you believe this sacrifice is sufficient? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What, in your opinion, is the reason that modern Christians do not fully serve God? Do you agree with Chan's opinion? Why or why not?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)