|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chan say keeps him from giving God all of the glory of his actions?
(b) The devil.
2. When should we rejoice in God?
(a) In suffering.
(c) In giving.
(d) In joy.
3. In what chapter does the Bible say it is better to give than receive?
(a) I Corinthians.
4. What does God not call us to be?
5. How old was Rich Mullins when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hebrews 11 called?
2. What sin did Abraham commit?
3. What is not one of the things that believers should do to help set the pace for the church?
4. What should loving God not be?
5. What is a person who is obsessed with God most concerned with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chan believe that people often find so little joy in their relationship with God?
2. According to information in this chapter what should drive a Christian?
3. What question was Chan asked in college that affected him deeply?
4. What do people who live by faith often do?
5. What is the role of the Holy Spirit?
6. In what ways was Yun tortured while he was in jail?
7. What is one reason that God creates us all differently?
8. What does Chan suggest individuals do to determine the way God wants them to live their lives?
9. What comparison does Chan use to illustrate a person trying to run toward God?
10. Describe how we get our joy.
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)