|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action allows Christians not to have to worry about a burdensome load of commandments?
(d) Feeling guilty.
2. Where did Jamie Lang serve?
3. What characterized Clara's life?
(a) Her wealth.
(b) Her love for Jesus.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her work in missions.
4. In his book "God is the Gospel," what does John Piper ask his reader if they could do without in heaven?
5. How does God command us to treat our enemies?
(a) With retaliation.
(b) With love.
(c) With anger.
(d) An eye for an eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Jesus die to save us?
2. What should loving God not be?
3. How long did Yun fast from food and water?
4. What does Chan say once kept him from obeying God's will entirely?
5. When should we rejoice in God?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways was Yun tortured while he was in jail?
2. What does Chan tell those reading his book that they must choose between?
3. Because God has overcome the world, what should Christians do?
4. Why does Chan write that he was uneasy about writing Chapter 5?
5. Describe Clara.
6. What is one reason that God creates us all differently?
7. Why does Chan find it embarrassing when he goes to buy for the needy?
8. What does Chan suggest individuals do to determine the way God wants them to live their lives?
9. What matters in life?
10. What do people who live by faith often do?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)