|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should loving God not be?
(a) An obligation.
(d) A pleasure.
2. Why does Chan say we should follow God's leadership?
(a) Out of obedience.
(b) He says we shouldn't follow this leadership.
(c) In order to be saved.
(d) Out of fear.
3. If we want to love others, what should we do?
(a) Force our feelings.
(b) Give up sin.
(c) Pursue God.
(d) Love ourselves.
4. How much did Cornerstone Church's outdoor amphitheater save the church?
(a) Fifteen million.
(b) Twenty million.
(c) Five million.
(d) Ten million.
5. What choice does Chan hope his readers will make about their lives?
(a) To run actively toward Jesus.
(b) To hide from life.
(c) To run away from Jesus.
(d) To just let their lives happen.
6. What is one of the clearest ways we love?
(a) By giving.
(b) By leaving.
(c) By forgiving.
(d) By talking.
7. What does Chan say that modern Christians like to do?
(a) Confuse unbelievers.
(b) Trust in God.
(c) Play it safe.
(d) Live by faith.
8. Who does God say that Christians should seek to befriend?
(a) Only other Christians.
(b) Those who have nothing to give.
(c) Only their family.
(d) The rich.
9. What did Jesus accuse the Church of Sardis being?
10. Where does Rings live?
(a) In a homeless shelter.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In his pickup truck.
(d) With his mother.
11. Where did Chan go to share his faith?
(c) Downtown Chicago.
(d) Downtown Los Angeles.
12. If a Christian believes he doesn't love God as he should, what should he do?
(a) Try harder.
(b) Work more.
(c) Let God change him.
(d) Give away more money.
13. After whom should Christians model their attitude?
14. In what chapter does the Bible say it is better to give than receive?
(b) I Corinthians.
15. How many times was Yun arrested?
(a) More than ten.
(b) More than twenty.
(c) More than thirty.
(d) More than forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Yun fast from food and water?
2. What did the Waorani name given to Rachel mean?
3. What ought to be our business of every day?
4. In what book of the Bible is the law summed up?
5. What is the name of Shane's ministry?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)