|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Susan hope not to have to do?
(a) Work with children.
(b) Move to a foreign country.
(c) Speak in public.
(d) Play music.
2. What is one way to fight pride?
(b) Focused prayer.
3. How many times did Simpson's mother try to abort him?
(d) Three times.
4. What can we give to God that He doesn't already have?
5. Who does Lucy not help?
(c) No one.
(d) Drug dealers.
6. Where does Rings live?
(a) In his pickup truck.
(b) With his mother.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a homeless shelter.
7. What does true faith mean?
(a) Investing in GM.
(b) Having a large savings account.
(c) Trading on the stock market.
(d) Holding nothing back.
8. What makes a Christian stand out?
(d) True love.
9. How many times was Yun arrested?
(a) More than twenty.
(b) More than ten.
(c) More than thirty.
(d) More than forty.
10. From what did Jesus die to save us?
(d) The devil.
11. What is the greatest commandment?
(a) To love God.
(b) To give.
(c) To love others.
(d) To pray.
12. Of what have people not accused the families of the murdered Amish children?
(a) Living in denial.
(b) Being bad parents.
(c) Not dealing with their anger.
(d) Being loving.
13. To what does love lead?
14. What is one thing that Chan says he struggles with?
(b) Staying focused on Jesus.
(d) Giving away his money.
15. How long does the average American spend watching television daily?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chan say that modern Christians like to do?
2. What does true love require?
3. Why does Chan say we should follow God's leadership?
4. What is one thing that people don't hoard?
5. Where did Chan go to share his faith?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)