|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the members of the first church not do after they hear Paul's sermon on Pentecost?
(a) Shared the gospel.
(b) Waited for God.
(c) Sold their possessions.
2. What conquers the world?
(b) Hateful words.
(c) The love of God.
(d) Armies and their weapons.
3. Which character in the faith hall of fame had evil children?
4. What does Chan say of our view of the Holy Spirit?
(a) It is wrong.
(b) It doesn't exist.
(c) It is too large.
(d) It is too small.
5. What type of life does God want us to have?
(a) A short life.
(b) A full life.
(c) An empty life.
(d) No life.
6. What does our work for God show?
(a) Our obedience.
(b) Our love for Him.
(c) Our faith.
(d) The depth of our obligation.
7. How long does the average Christian spend with God daily?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
8. What doesn't negatively affect a person's giving?
9. What does Chan want his readers to have when they finish reading his book?
(b) A goal.
10. What should loving God not be?
(b) A pleasure.
(c) An obligation.
11. How does Chan suggest each person learn God's will for his/her life?
(a) By going to a medium.
(b) By following Chan's example.
(c) By learning to listen to God.
(d) By using their own imagination.
12. What was Rahab's profession?
(c) Selling drugs.
13. How long was Jamie in the country in #148?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
14. What must one have in order to please God?
15. What type of church did Rich Mullins attend while growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jamie Lang serve?
2. To what does love lead?
3. What does God want us to expect in return when we give?
4. Where did Chan go to share his faith?
5. How much did Cornerstone Church's outdoor amphitheater save the church?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)