|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chan want his readers to have when they finish reading his book?
(a) A goal.
2. What does God want us to expect in return when we give?
(a) More then we've given.
(b) God doesn't want us to give.
(d) Equal return.
3. At what point in Chan's life was he convicted by his lack of faith?
(a) As a high schooler.
(b) As a college student.
(c) As a child.
(d) Just after marriage.
4. When should we rejoice in God?
(a) In giving.
(b) In joy.
(d) In suffering.
5. How many times was Yun arrested?
(a) More than twenty.
(b) More than forty.
(c) More than thirty.
(d) More than ten.
6. What was Rahab's profession?
(b) Selling drugs.
7. Why does Chan say we should follow God's leadership?
(a) Out of obedience.
(b) In order to be saved.
(c) He says we shouldn't follow this leadership.
(d) Out of fear.
8. What must a Christian do after he/she is convicted?
(a) Check their horoscope.
(b) Tell someone.
9. What type of life does God want us to have?
(a) No life.
(b) An empty life.
(c) A full life.
(d) A short life.
10. When is true joy formed?
(a) When we eat.
(b) In our happiest times.
(c) In our most difficult situations.
(d) When we get paid.
11. Where did Chan go to share his faith?
(b) Downtown Chicago.
(c) Downtown Los Angeles.
12. Who does Lucy not help?
(b) No one.
(d) Drug dealers.
13. Of what have people not accused the families of the murdered Amish children?
(a) Not dealing with their anger.
(b) Being bad parents.
(c) Living in denial.
(d) Being loving.
14. How many members are there in the Robynson family?
15. From what did Jesus die to save us?
(b) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Chan says keeps him going?
2. If we want to love others, what should we do?
3. What does true love require?
4. In his book "God is the Gospel," what does John Piper ask his reader if they could do without in heaven?
5. What is not a characteristic of the American Dream?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)