|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Christians made their highest priority?
(a) Following God.
(c) God's blessings.
2. What does Chan say of our view of the Holy Spirit?
(a) It is wrong.
(b) It is too large.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It doesn't exist.
3. What does Chan say once kept him from obeying God's will entirely?
(b) Lack of direction.
4. What is one thing that Chan says he struggles with?
(b) Staying focused on Jesus.
(c) Giving away his money.
5. Where did Jamie Lang serve?
6. What did Susan hope not to have to do?
(a) Speak in public.
(b) Play music.
(c) Work with children.
(d) Move to a foreign country.
7. At what point in Chan's life was he convicted by his lack of faith?
(a) Just after marriage.
(b) As a college student.
(c) As a child.
(d) As a high schooler.
8. How long was Jamie in the country in #148?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Eighteen months.
9. How much did Cornerstone Church's outdoor amphitheater save the church?
(a) Five million.
(b) Ten million.
(c) Fifteen million.
(d) Twenty million.
10. For how long were the three martyrs tortured?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three hours.
11. What does God want us to expect in return when we give?
(a) Equal return.
(c) More then we've given.
(d) God doesn't want us to give.
12. What is it that Chan says keeps him going?
(b) His own strength.
(c) The Holy Spirit.
(d) His family.
13. What can people do to make an impact on others?
(a) Pray a lot.
(b) Do nothing.
(c) Make changes in their lives.
(d) Make declarations about what they want to do.
14. What did the members of the first church not do after they hear Paul's sermon on Pentecost?
(a) Sold their possessions.
(b) Waited for God.
(c) Shared the gospel.
15. What choice does Chan hope his readers will make about their lives?
(a) To hide from life.
(b) To run actively toward Jesus.
(c) To run away from Jesus.
(d) To just let their lives happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Paul's time, what organ was the seat of the emotions?
2. What did the Waorani name given to Rachel mean?
3. What makes a Christian stand out?
4. What conquers the world?
5. What should loving God not be?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)