|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do lukewarm Christians want most to fit in?
(a) In the world.
(b) In the world and at church.
(c) At work.
(d) At church.
2. What do we not get to decide about God?
(a) Who He is.
(b) His age.
(c) Where He lives.
(d) His status.
3. Why doesn't Chan see a doctor?
(a) It's too expensive.
(b) He believes God will heal him.
(c) He's stubborn.
(d) He doesn't have insurance.
4. How long does Chan spend in the woods with God?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Seven days.
5. What is one thing that Chan's father did not teach him?
6. How did Chan's earthly father make him feel?
7. How old was Chan when his father died?
8. What does God command us to do in life?
(a) Stress over our ministry.
(b) Rejoice always.
(c) Pretend our lives will never end.
(d) Worry about bills.
9. What percent of the world's population lives on less than $2 per day?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 95 percent.
(c) 53 percent.
(d) 36 percent.
10. What does Chan say good Christians should have in mind?
(a) Their job.
(b) This world.
(c) The secular.
11. What parable does Chan refer to in this chapter?
(a) The parable of the soils.
(b) The parable of the prodigal son.
(c) He doesn't refer to a parable in this chapter.
(d) The parable of the talents.
12. What personality traits does Chan say humans have that makes them expect explanations from God?
13. What is a jewel that John uses to describe his vision of God on the throne?
14. What chapter of this book was hardest for Chan to write?
(a) This first chapter.
(b) Chapter 4.
(c) Chapter 5.
(d) The last chapter.
15. From what chapter of the Bible does Chan get his reference to lukewarm Christians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Isaiah do after he saw God that is surprising?
2. What is a difficult place to fit in for a Christian who wants to follow the New Testament?
3. To what does Isaiah compare man's good deeds?
4. In what way does God not demonstrate His love?
5. With what are lukewarm people concerned?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)