|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people often treat God?
(a) With fear.
(b) With love.
(c) With forgetfulness.
(d) With worship.
2. What does Christ want from His followers?
(a) Perpetual motion toward Him.
3. How did Chan know that God loved him?
(a) God told him.
(b) His earthly father loved him.
(c) Because he was told it was so.
(d) Because he believed it to be so.
4. How many people were saved at Brooke's funeral?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) One thousand, five hundred.
5. From what chapter of the Bible does Chan get his reference to lukewarm Christians?
6. How does God measure our lives?
(a) By the offerings we give.
(b) By the number of times we attend church.
(c) By how much money we have.
(d) By how we love.
7. Who writes the description of God's throne found in Revelation?
8. Where can we hide from God?
(a) In our mother's womb.
(b) In the darkness.
(c) In death.
9. What does Chan instruct his reader to stop doing?
(a) Reading the Bible.
(c) Going to Church.
10. What is not one connotation of the word "spit" in the New Testament?
11. What type of people are lukewarm Christians most like?
12. Who is the main actor in the movie of life?
(d) Individual humans.
13. What is Ronnie's handicap?
14. What is the disability of the girl in Chapter 5?
15. What personality traits does Chan say humans have that makes them expect explanations from God?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Chan see that people are willing to make changes in their lives?
2. What did Brooke want to give her unsaved friends?
3. Who writes the description of God's throne found in Isaiah?
4. In what story form did Jesus often teach?
5. To whom do lukewarm people feel called to minister?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)