|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must God do?
(a) Defeat evil.
(b) Save His children.
(c) Punish sin.
(d) Reward goodness.
2. What does God command us to do in life?
(a) Worry about bills.
(b) Rejoice always.
(c) Pretend our lives will never end.
(d) Stress over our ministry.
3. How does Chan describe his earthly feelings about his relationship with God?
4. What does Chan learn about his existence in respect to God?
(a) It is accidental.
(b) It is intentional.
(c) It is random.
(d) It is unnecessary.
5. How old was Chan when his father died?
6. What does Chan not want true believers to do when they read his book?
(a) Doubt their faith.
(b) Grow their faith.
(c) Recognize their weakness.
7. In what way does God not demonstrate His love?
(a) Through threatening His children.
(b) Through pushing His children.
(c) Through forcing His children.
(d) Through luring His children.
8. How many options does Jesus offer for satisfactory Christianity?
9. Why does Chan say that God loves us despite our sins?
(a) He has to.
(b) Because of mercy.
(c) Chan can't answer this question.
(d) We ask Him to.
10. What has Stan just finished doing when he dies?
(a) Cleaning his garage.
(b) Running a marathon.
(c) Giving a eulogy at a funeral.
(d) Playing a round of golf.
11. What aspect is it about the Marines that turned Chan off?
(a) The running.
(b) The slogan.
(c) The uniform.
(d) The job description.
12. Which of the following worship types would God prefer?
(a) Distracted worship.
(b) No worship.
(c) Heartless worship.
(d) Apathetic worship.
13. With what are lukewarm people concerned?
(a) Taking risks.
(d) Playing it safe.
14. How did Chan's earthly father make him feel?
15. To whom do lukewarm people feel called to minister?
(a) The handicapped.
(b) The rich.
(c) The underprivileged.
(d) The poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Chan spend in the woods with God?
2. What is the ultimate reality for all people?
3. Who writes the description of God's throne found in Isaiah?
4. Where do lukewarm Christians want most to fit in?
5. What is not one of the goals of American Christianity?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)