1. What does Chan instruct his reader to stop doing?
2. What type of epidemic is circling among the spiritual?
3. How do people often treat God?
4. What do we not get to decide about God?
5. What can we not do to God's greatness?
6. In Chan's analogy, what is God the size of?
7. Who can we not fool about who we really are?
8. Where can we hide from God?
9. What personality traits does Chan say humans have that makes them expect explanations from God?
This section contains 3,434 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)