|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chan say of our view of the Holy Spirit?
(a) It is too large.
(b) It is wrong.
(c) It is too small.
(d) It doesn't exist.
2. What does John say God looks like on His throne?
(a) The sun.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A king.
(d) Radiant jewels.
3. What is a person who is obsessed with God most concerned with?
(a) His/Her character.
(b) His/Her family.
(c) His/Her comfort.
(d) His/Her weight.
4. What does Chan say that stress and worry imply?
5. What does Chan suggest twice to his readers in this chapter?
(a) To become thorns.
(b) Not to take God's love for granted.
(c) Not to assume they are good soil.
(d) To learn to interpret parables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can we give to God that He doesn't already have?
2. What does true faith mean?
3. How often do lukewarm people share their faith?
4. What is the disability of the girl in Chapter 5?
5. What song does Chan use as an example of how we know God loves us in this chapter?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)