|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point in Chan's life was he convicted by his lack of faith?
(a) Just after marriage.
(b) As a college student.
(c) As a child.
(d) As a high schooler.
2. Where can we hide from God?
(a) In the darkness.
(b) In our mother's womb.
(c) In death.
3. What does Jesus say about lukewarm Christians?
(a) He doesn't love them.
(b) They are just like other Christians.
(c) They are hopeless.
(d) They would ruin manure.
4. What must a Christian do after he/she is convicted?
(b) Check their horoscope.
(c) Tell someone.
5. How much are lukewarm Christians willing to do?
(b) The bare minimum.
(c) As much as they can.
(d) Whatever it takes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what book of the Bible is the law summed up?
2. How does God command us to treat our enemies?
3. What does God command us to do in life?
4. On what day does Chan decide to go to the emergency room?
5. What is the climax of the movie of life?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)