|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If we want to love others, what should we do?
(a) Pursue God.
(b) Love ourselves.
(c) Force our feelings.
(d) Give up sin.
2. What does Chan not want true believers to do when they read his book?
(b) Doubt their faith.
(c) Grow their faith.
(d) Recognize their weakness.
3. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
(a) A problem solver.
(b) Happy go lucky.
(c) Naturally joyful.
(d) Naturally unstable.
4. How do people often treat God?
(a) With fear.
(b) With worship.
(c) With forgetfulness.
(d) With love.
5. How did Chan know that God loved him?
(a) God told him.
(b) His earthly father loved him.
(c) Because he was told it was so.
(d) Because he believed it to be so.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Paul's time, what organ was the seat of the emotions?
2. What is the climax of the movie of life?
3. Who is the main actor in the movie of life?
4. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
5. How does Chan ask the reader to approach Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)