|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chan suggest twice to his readers in this chapter?
(a) Not to assume they are good soil.
(b) To learn to interpret parables.
(c) Not to take God's love for granted.
(d) To become thorns.
2. How does Chan indicate that most people live their lives?
(a) Like they are a gift.
(b) Like God is in control.
(c) Like they will never end.
(d) Like they are an actor in a movie.
3. What percent of the world's population lives on less than $2 per day?
(a) 53 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 36 percent.
(d) 95 percent.
4. How did Chan know that God loved him?
(a) God told him.
(b) His earthly father loved him.
(c) Because he was told it was so.
(d) Because he believed it to be so.
5. What is the disability of the girl in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Chan spend in the woods with God?
2. What is the "first and greatest commandment"?
3. What does God not call us to be?
4. In what book of the Bible does God challenge us to test His goodness?
5. What ought to be our business of every day?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)