|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In John's description of God's throne room, how many wings do the four unusual beings have?
(d) Too many to count.
2. In what story form did Jesus often teach?
(a) Fairy tales.
3. How does Chan describe his earthly feelings about his relationship with God?
4. How did Chan know that God loved him?
(a) Because he was told it was so.
(b) His earthly father loved him.
(c) God told him.
(d) Because he believed it to be so.
5. Which word does not describe God's love for us?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "first and greatest commandment"?
2. How often do lukewarm people share their faith?
3. What does Chan instruct his reader to stop doing?
4. What changed Chan's relationship with God?
5. What do lukewarm people not live by?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)