|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one of the goals of American Christianity?
(a) Good church attendance.
(b) Sacrifice for Christ.
(c) A nice marriage.
(d) Children who don't swear.
2. What does Chan believe that our culture lacks?
(a) Understanding of God's love.
(b) Time for prayer.
(c) Good fathers.
(d) Fear of God.
3. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
(a) Naturally unstable.
(b) A problem solver.
(c) Happy go lucky.
(d) Naturally joyful.
4. Why does Chan say that his reader might not finish Chapter 2?
(a) They might die before they finish it.
(b) The might get mad.
(c) They might lose the book.
(d) They might lose interest.
5. What did Isaiah do after he saw God that is surprising?
(d) Ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Chan when his father died?
2. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
3. How many people were saved at Brooke's funeral?
4. What does the angel use to take away Isaiah's guilt from having unclean lips?
5. In Chan's analogy, what is God the size of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)