|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what medical condition does Chan say he suffers?
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) Heart palpitations.
(d) Migraine headaches.
2. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
(a) Naturally unstable.
(b) Naturally joyful.
(c) A problem solver.
(d) Happy go lucky.
3. What is the "first and greatest commandment"?
(a) To love God.
(b) To pray.
(c) To sing in the choir.
(d) To read the Bible.
4. What does John say God looks like on His throne?
(a) Radiant jewels.
(b) The sun.
(c) A rainbow.
(d) A king.
5. What is a jewel that John uses to describe his vision of God on the throne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the angel use to take away Isaiah's guilt from having unclean lips?
2. How did Chan's earthly father make him feel?
3. What does Jesus say about lukewarm Christians?
4. What is the only thing that Chan argues will ultimately matter in life?
5. What must God do?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)