|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
(b) Their to-do list.
2. What does John say God looks like on His throne?
(a) A king.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) The sun.
(d) Radiant jewels.
3. To what does Isaiah compare man's good deeds?
(a) Filthy rags.
(b) Beautiful flowers.
(c) Pitiful offerings.
(d) Burnt offerings.
4. What does Chan believe that our culture lacks?
(a) Good fathers.
(b) Understanding of God's love.
(c) Fear of God.
(d) Time for prayer.
5. What type of epidemic is circling among the spiritual?
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chan know that God loved him?
2. How old was Chan when his father died?
3. What is the greatest good on earth?
4. To what book does Chan's Bible open to during his time of solitude with God?
5. In what way does God not demonstrate His love?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)