|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can we not fool about who we really are?
2. How long does God suggest our lives are in comparison to God's?
(a) Two-fifths of a second.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Twenty five seconds.
3. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
(c) Their to-do list.
4. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
(a) Naturally unstable.
(b) A problem solver.
(c) Naturally joyful.
(d) Happy go lucky.
5. In what way does God not demonstrate His love?
(a) Through luring His children.
(b) Through forcing His children.
(c) Through pushing His children.
(d) Through threatening His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personality traits does Chan say humans have that makes them expect explanations from God?
2. What did Brooke want to give her unsaved friends?
3. How does Chan want his reader to finish the first chapter?
4. How does Chan indicate that most people live their lives?
5. Why does Chan believe he had trouble understanding God's love?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)