|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can we hide from God?
(a) In our mother's womb.
(b) In death.
(d) In the darkness.
2. On what day does Chan decide to go to the emergency room?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(d) His birthday.
3. What does Chan believe is causing his heart palpitations?
(a) Too much coffee.
(b) His wife.
(d) Mitral valve prolapse.
4. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
(a) Naturally unstable.
(b) Naturally joyful.
(c) A problem solver.
(d) Happy go lucky.
5. What is the only thing that Chan argues will ultimately matter in life?
(a) Our work for God.
(b) The car we drove.
(c) Our work for self.
(d) How much money we made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Stan just finished doing when he dies?
2. How does Chan indicate that most people live their lives?
3. How do people often treat God?
4. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
5. How long does God suggest our lives are in comparison to God's?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)