|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Chan decide to go to the emergency room?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(c) His birthday.
(d) New Year's Day.
2. What is a jewel that John uses to describe his vision of God on the throne?
3. What does Chan instruct his reader to stop doing?
(b) Reading the Bible.
(d) Going to Church.
4. What must God do?
(a) Save His children.
(b) Reward goodness.
(c) Defeat evil.
(d) Punish sin.
5. How long does God suggest our lives are in comparison to God's?
(a) Two-fifths of a second.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Twenty five seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
2. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
3. What did Brooke want to give her unsaved friends?
4. Who can we not fool about who we really are?
5. What type of epidemic is circling among the spiritual?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)