|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chan instruct his reader to stop doing?
(b) Going to Church.
(d) Reading the Bible.
2. What does God command us to do in life?
(a) Rejoice always.
(b) Worry about bills.
(c) Pretend our lives will never end.
(d) Stress over our ministry.
3. Who writes the description of God's throne found in Revelation?
4. Why doesn't Chan see a doctor?
(a) It's too expensive.
(b) He believes God will heal him.
(c) He's stubborn.
(d) He doesn't have insurance.
5. Where can we hide from God?
(b) In our mother's womb.
(c) In death.
(d) In the darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
2. In Chan's analogy, what is God the size of?
3. What did Isaiah do after he saw God that is surprising?
4. Who can we not fool about who we really are?
5. How does Chan want his reader to finish the first chapter?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)