|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do lukewarm people share their faith?
(a) Half the time.
(c) With everyone.
2. How many times did Simpson's mother try to abort him?
(a) Three times.
3. What is not one connotation of the word "spit" in the New Testament?
4. How long does Chan spend in the woods with God?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Seven days.
5. What action allows Christians not to have to worry about a burdensome load of commandments?
(a) Feeling guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is true joy formed?
2. How does Chan indicate that most people live their lives?
3. What does Chan say keeps him from giving God all of the glory of his actions?
4. In Luke, which people does Jesus say can't be his disciples?
5. What do we not get to decide about God?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)