|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
(a) Naturally joyful.
(b) Naturally unstable.
(c) A problem solver.
(d) Happy go lucky.
2. What is the name of Shane's ministry?
(a) The Only Way.
(b) The Best Way.
(c) The Simple Way.
(d) The Loving Way.
3. Who writes the description of God's throne found in Isaiah?
4. Who is the only one who has really sacrificed?
(a) The disciples.
(c) The poor.
5. What changed Chan's relationship with God?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His stepmother's death.
(c) A weekend conference.
(d) His own children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chan say that God loves us despite our sins?
2. In what chapter of the Bible does Jesus teach that there is really no credit in loving only those that love us back?
3. How does God measure our lives?
4. What doesn't negatively affect a person's giving?
5. What do we not get to decide about God?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)