|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the angel use to take away Isaiah's guilt from having unclean lips?
(b) A hot coal.
(d) His wing.
2. What is a jewel that John uses to describe his vision of God on the throne?
3. Why does Chan believe he had trouble understanding God's love?
(a) No one explained it.
(b) It is too complex.
(c) His relationship with his earthly father.
(d) It doesn't exist.
4. How does Chan indicate that most people live their lives?
(a) Like God is in control.
(b) Like they are a gift.
(c) Like they will never end.
(d) Like they are an actor in a movie.
5. What is the "first and greatest commandment"?
(a) To sing in the choir.
(b) To love God.
(c) To pray.
(d) To read the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can we not fool about who we really are?
2. How did Chan's earthly father make him feel?
3. What is the greatest good on earth?
4. How many people were saved at Brooke's funeral?
5. Who writes the description of God's throne found in Isaiah?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)