|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chan ask the reader to approach Chapter 5?
(c) With prejudice.
2. In what book of the Bible does God challenge us to test His goodness?
3. To whom do lukewarm Christians compare themselves to judge their goodness?
(a) Secular people.
(c) Other Christians.
(d) No one.
4. What does Chan believe that our culture lacks?
(a) Understanding of God's love.
(b) Time for prayer.
(c) Fear of God.
(d) Good fathers.
5. Why does Chan say that his reader might not finish Chapter 2?
(a) They might lose the book.
(b) They might die before they finish it.
(c) The might get mad.
(d) They might lose interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chan know that God loved him?
2. In what story form did Jesus often teach?
3. With what medical condition does Chan say he suffers?
4. How does Chan describe his earthly feelings about his relationship with God?
5. How does Chan describe the practice of offering God leftovers?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)