|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose perspective did Chan try to use while reading the Gospels for this chapter?
(a) A twelve-year-old who knows nothing of Jesus.
(b) His own.
(c) An atheist.
(d) A lukewarm Christian.
2. What do lukewarm people not live by?
3. What doesn't happen when we obey God's commands?
(a) Others are hurt.
(b) Others benefit.
(c) God is pleased.
(d) We benefit.
4. In Luke, which people does Jesus say can't be his disciples?
(a) Those who do commit everything.
(b) Those who are weak.
(c) Those who are poor.
(d) Those who don't give up everything.
5. How often do lukewarm people share their faith?
(b) With everyone.
(c) Half the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chan learn about his existence in respect to God?
2. For what reason does Chan see that people are willing to make changes in their lives?
3. Why doesn't Chan see a doctor?
4. In his book "God is the Gospel," what does John Piper ask his reader if they could do without in heaven?
5. Which word does not describe God's love for us?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)