|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God measure our lives?
(a) By the offerings we give.
(b) By how much money we have.
(c) By the number of times we attend church.
(d) By how we love.
2. What do lukewarm people not live by?
3. What song does Chan use as an example of how we know God loves us in this chapter?
(a) Oh, the Wondrous Love of God.
(b) Jesus Loves Me.
(c) Jesus Loves the Little Children.
(d) Onward Christian Soldiers.
4. In what book of the Bible does God challenge us to test His goodness?
5. What characterized Clara's life?
(a) Her work in missions.
(b) Her love for Jesus.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose perspective did Chan try to use while reading the Gospels for this chapter?
2. What chapter of this book was hardest for Chan to write?
3. To whom do lukewarm people feel called to minister?
4. How long does God suggest our lives are in comparison to God's?
5. What is the disability of the girl in Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)