|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of the world's population lives on less than $2 per day?
(a) 95 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 36 percent.
(d) 53 percent.
2. What does God command us to do in life?
(a) Pretend our lives will never end.
(b) Rejoice always.
(c) Worry about bills.
(d) Stress over our ministry.
3. What aspect is it about the Marines that turned Chan off?
(a) The running.
(b) The slogan.
(c) The uniform.
(d) The job description.
4. What does Chan say good Christians should have in mind?
(a) The secular.
(c) Their job.
(d) This world.
5. On what day does Chan decide to go to the emergency room?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) His birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't happen when we obey God's commands?
2. What type of life does God want us to have?
3. Why does Chan say that his reader might not finish Chapter 2?
4. To whom do lukewarm Christians compare themselves to judge their goodness?
5. What kind of person does Chan argue that he is?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)