|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following worship types would God prefer?
(a) Distracted worship.
(b) Apathetic worship.
(c) No worship.
(d) Heartless worship.
2. What is not one of the goals of American Christianity?
(a) Children who don't swear.
(b) Good church attendance.
(c) A nice marriage.
(d) Sacrifice for Christ.
3. What do people usually not think about during the average day?
(b) Their to-do list.
4. Which word does not describe God's love for us?
5. What characterized Clara's life?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her wealth.
(c) Her work in missions.
(d) Her love for Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chan say good Christians should have in mind?
2. To what book does Chan's Bible open to during his time of solitude with God?
3. What does Chan learn about his existence in respect to God?
4. What does Chan suggest twice to his readers in this chapter?
5. By whom are the Psalms written?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)