|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chan not want true believers to do when they read his book?
(a) Grow their faith.
(b) Doubt their faith.
(c) Recognize their weakness.
2. What can we give to God that He doesn't already have?
3. In what way does God not demonstrate His love?
(a) Through forcing His children.
(b) Through pushing His children.
(c) Through luring His children.
(d) Through threatening His children.
4. What parable does Chan refer to in this chapter?
(a) The parable of the soils.
(b) The parable of the prodigal son.
(c) The parable of the talents.
(d) He doesn't refer to a parable in this chapter.
5. How does Chan describe the majority of the American population as compared to other countries?
(a) Well off.
(c) Filthy rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chan describe his earthly feelings about his relationship with God?
2. Why does Chan believe he had trouble understanding God's love?
3. What conquers the world?
4. What does Chan believe that our culture lacks?
5. What percent of the world's population lives on less than $2 per day?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)