|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following worship types would God prefer?
(a) Apathetic worship.
(b) Distracted worship.
(c) Heartless worship.
(d) No worship.
2. For what reason does Chan see that people are willing to make changes in their lives?
(a) If it affects their relationship with God.
(b) If it affects their relationship with others.
(c) If it affects their ability to earn money.
(d) If it affects their salvation.
3. What does God want us to expect in return when we give?
(a) God doesn't want us to give.
(b) Equal return.
(d) More then we've given.
4. What is one way to fight pride?
(d) Focused prayer.
5. What conquers the world?
(b) Hateful words.
(c) The love of God.
(d) Armies and their weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what chapter of the Bible does Chan get his reference to lukewarm Christians?
2. How long does Chan spend in the woods with God?
3. What is the disability of the girl in Chapter 5?
4. To what book does Chan's Bible open to during his time of solitude with God?
5. Which word does not describe God's love for us?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)