|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what book does Chan's Bible open to during his time of solitude with God?
2. How many options does Jesus offer for satisfactory Christianity?
3. What makes a Christian stand out?
(b) True love.
4. How does Chan ask the reader to approach Chapter 5?
(c) With prejudice.
5. What is Chan not told when he believes he should downsize his home?
(a) That it is a good idea.
(b) That he is taking the Bible too literally.
(c) That he is crazy.
(d) That he is not thinking about his family's well-being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does God say that Christians should seek to befriend?
2. How long does the average American spend watching television daily?
3. Of what have people not accused the families of the murdered Amish children?
4. What conquers the world?
5. What does Chan say keeps him from giving God all of the glory of his actions?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)