|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chan not told when he believes he should downsize his home?
(a) That he is taking the Bible too literally.
(b) That it is a good idea.
(c) That he is crazy.
(d) That he is not thinking about his family's well-being.
2. What does God want us to expect in return when we give?
(b) Equal return.
(c) God doesn't want us to give.
(d) More then we've given.
3. In Paul's time, what organ was the seat of the emotions?
(a) The brain.
(b) The kidneys.
(c) The heart.
(d) The bowels.
4. What is the greatest good on earth?
(c) A good job.
(d) Financial security.
5. How does Chan describe his earthly feelings about his relationship with God?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the average American spend watching television daily?
2. What does Chan not want true believers to do when they read his book?
3. What does Chan say keeps him from giving God all of the glory of his actions?
4. What conquers the world?
5. How long does the average Christian spend with God daily?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)