|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way to fight pride?
(a) Focused prayer.
2. From what chapter of the Bible does Chan get his reference to lukewarm Christians?
3. How does Chan describe the practice of offering God leftovers?
4. What does Chan believe that our culture lacks?
(a) Understanding of God's love.
(b) Fear of God.
(c) Good fathers.
(d) Time for prayer.
5. Whose perspective did Chan try to use while reading the Gospels for this chapter?
(a) An atheist.
(b) A lukewarm Christian.
(c) His own.
(d) A twelve-year-old who knows nothing of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the average American spend watching television daily?
2. How many options does Jesus offer for satisfactory Christianity?
3. What makes a Christian stand out?
4. In what chapter of the Bible does Jesus teach that there is really no credit in loving only those that love us back?
5. What can we give to God that He doesn't already have?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)