|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes a Christian stand out?
(b) True love.
2. What is a person who is obsessed with God most concerned with?
(a) His/Her comfort.
(b) His/Her family.
(c) His/Her character.
(d) His/Her weight.
3. What is one thing that Chan's father did not teach him?
4. How many options does Jesus offer for satisfactory Christianity?
5. In what chapter of the Bible does Jesus teach that there is really no credit in loving only those that love us back?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what have people not accused the families of the murdered Amish children?
2. How old was Chan when his father died?
3. How does Chan describe his earthly feelings about his relationship with God?
4. What does Christ want from His followers?
5. What is the greatest good on earth?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)