• Chan challenges his readers to stop throwing words at God and to consider His majesty.
• Chan writes about the disease of spiritual amnesia that he believes has overtaken many Christians.
• Chan defends the ideas that God is holy, eternal, all-knowing, all-powerful, and fair and just.
• Chapter ends with a look at God on his throne.
• Chan tell his readers they might not finish the second chapter because death can happen quickly and unexpectedly.
• Although our lives are uncertain, worry and stress show that a Christian does not really trust in God.
• Our role in the movie of life is very insignificant compared to the role of God.
• Many Christians love God with their head but not with their hearts.
• Chan's dad negatively influenced his view of God as a father.
• When Chan had his own children he understood better the love of...
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)