|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon come home early from school that Wednesday in chapter 21?
(a) There was a fire at the school.
(b) He pretended to be sick.
(c) The electricity had gone out.
(d) His teacher was ill.
2. Why does Vernon feel responsible for the situation involving Miss Marlow's questions about Maxine?
(a) Because he told Miss Marlow about Maxine's arrest.
(b) Becaue he likes Miss Marlow.
(c) Because Jerry believes Vernon is to blame.
(d) Because he'd put on the street carnival.
3. Who made the meatloaf they're having for supper that night?
4. What does Bobby's mom make as a treat for the boys while they're watching television?
(b) A carrot cake.
5. Where does Maxine leave the note for Vernon?
(a) On his front door.
(b) In the mailbox.
(c) On his porch.
(d) With Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Vernon discover they've made for Ronald?
2. Where does Miss Annie say Maxine and Ronald have gone?
3. Who tells Vernon that Maxine is drunk?
4. Where do the puppets for Frank Gilberti's puppet show come from?
5. Who is Jimmy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)