|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Vernon discover they've made for Ronald?
2. Where does Jerry say his brother lives?
(a) At a year-round school.
(b) With an aunt.
(c) With a foster family trained to take care of kids like him.
(d) In a place like a hospital.
3. Who made the meatloaf they're having for supper that night?
4. Who tells Vernon that Maxine is drunk?
(d) Miss Annie.
5. What does Maxine say Ronald is watching when he's at home alone?
(b) Music videos.
(d) The Munsters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Annie say Vernon can do while he stays with Ronald?
2. What day does Vernon plan to take Ronald shopping for his new shoes?
3. Where is Vernon when Maxine finds him in the opening pages of chapter 15?
4. What does Vernon's father make Vernon to eat when they meet in the kitchen in the middle of the night?
5. Which position does Vernon have dreams of holding on a major league baseball team
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)