|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the meatloaf they're having for supper that night?
2. What does Bobby say is the only reason they can't steal what Ronald needs for Special Olympics?
(a) He's afraid they'll get caught.
(b) They can't figure out where to get it.
(c) They don't know Ronald's shirt size.
(d) They don't known Ronald's shoe size.
3. What color is Miss Annie's side of the duplex?
4. What is Jerry's brother's name?
5. Which of the following is not something Maxine says during her tirade?
(a) I don't need anybody's charity.
(b) Let me alone.
(d) Don't touch Ronald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hanging over Maxine's windows?
2. What happens when Vernon tries out for the junior high baseball team?
3. How far does Bobby say he'll drive a car if he can find one to hotwire?
4. What is in the jar by Miss Annie's sofa?
5. Why is Maxine arrested?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)