|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Vernon say he's had the dream about Ronald?
(a) Five or six.
(b) About a hundred.
(d) At least ten.
2. Where does Maxine leave the note for Vernon?
(a) With Bobby.
(b) On his front door.
(c) In the mailbox.
(d) On his porch.
3. What is on the dining room table at Maxine's house?
(a) Dirty dishes.
(b) Lots of junk, including trinkets.
(c) A pile of clothes.
(d) Piles of books and papers.
4. What is Vernon's father doing when Vernon comes downstairs in the middle of the night?
(a) Eating a sandwich.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Trying to learn to read.
5. What grade does Maxine say was the last she finished in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the puppets for Frank Gilberti's puppet show come from?
2. Who tells Vernon that Maxine is drunk?
3. What color is Miss Annie's side of the duplex?
4. Where does Miss Annie say her children live?
5. What is Vernon supposed to do to pay Miss Annie for tutoring him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)