|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Annie say her children live?
2. What does Maxine say Mrs. Dibbs gave Ronald one year?
(a) A pie.
(b) A coat.
(c) Some food.
(d) A quilt.
3. Where does Maxine leave the note for Vernon?
(a) With Bobby.
(b) In the mailbox.
(c) On his porch.
(d) On his front door.
4. What is on the dining room table at Maxine's house?
(a) Dirty dishes.
(b) Lots of junk, including trinkets.
(c) A pile of clothes.
(d) Piles of books and papers.
5. Why is Vernon's neighborhood named Tenley Heights?
(a) A man named Tenley owned the property.
(b) The first street in the neighborhood was Tenley Street.
(c) A family named Tenley were the first to live there.
(d) He doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vernon's mom when she died?
2. How long ago did Vernon's mom die?
3. Who threw a rock through Maxine's front window?
4. Who is Mrs. Robinson?
5. Where was Vernon born?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)