|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Vernon say he's had the dream about Ronald?
(a) At least ten.
(c) Five or six.
(d) About a hundred.
2. What does Chris steal at the Woolworth's?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) A hat.
(c) A magazine.
3. Where was Vernon's mom when she died?
(a) At home.
(b) In her car.
(c) At a hospital.
(d) At work.
4. What kind of soap does Maxine say Ronald uses?
(a) Irish Spring.
5. What is on the dining room table at Maxine's house?
(a) Piles of books and papers.
(b) A pile of clothes.
(c) Dirty dishes.
(d) Lots of junk, including trinkets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vernon say his father quit school?
2. What kind of car does Boby Sullivan say he knows how to hotwire?
3. What is Vernon supposed to do to pay Miss Annie for tutoring him?
4. Why is Vernon's neighborhood named Tenley Heights?
5. What color is Miss Annie's side of the duplex?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)