|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injuries does Ballard sustain after the crash?
(a) Herniated disc.
(b) Broken elbows.
(c) Punctured lungs.
(d) Fractured knee-caps.
2. What does Vaughan pick up that has been left by the police at an accident sight?
3. According to Ballard, what happens on the fourth day in the hospital "for no evident reason"?
(a) The doctors don't come.
(b) The IV fluids are taken.
(c) The anesthetics are withdrawn.
(d) The nurses harrass him.
4. Who does Ballard first take in a rental car to the scene of his accident that killed Helen's husband?
(c) No one.
5. What does Vaughan hold in his hand that he claims can help recreate the Mansfield, Camus, and Kennedy crashes?
(a) Freeway designs.
(b) Lab handouts.
(c) Studio outtakes.
(d) Hospital x-rays.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the hospital, what does Vaughan show Ballard at Seagrave's house?
2. Who does Ballard witness an argument between in the woman's ward of the hospital?
3. What topic does Ballard realize he never discussed with Helen?
4. What do the junior pathologist, trainee radiologist, and service manager of a garage all have in common?
5. Who witnessed Ballard inappropriately touch a flight attendant on an escalator and were on his flight to Orly?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)