|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of films did Ballard and Catherine see at the small art-cinema near their home?
(a) Amercian avant-garde and American blockbusters.
(b) American avant-garde and German sex instruction.
(c) German sex instruction and American blockbusters.
(d) French avant-garde and American blockbusters.
2. What is the name of Catherine's secretary whom she asks Ballard to visualize her having intercourse with?
3. According to Ballard, what left an "archipelago of pockmarks" across Vaughan's neck?
4. Who does Vaughan want Ballard to introduce him to?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Sean Connery.
(c) Paul Newman.
(d) Julie Andrews.
5. Who does Vaughan tell Ballard that Seagrave may follow after disappearing in a wig and leopard-skin coat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears a back brace, steel clamps and has gas bacillus scars on her kneecaps?
2. What is the name the researchers at the Road Research Laboratory give the mannequin on the motorcycle?
3. Whose death does Ballard begin to think about in a "more calculated way" than the one Vaughan designed for a famous film actress?
4. Ballard and Vaughan listen to police and _______ broadcasts as they search for Seagrave, who has gone missing.
5. What fiberglass replica does Seagrave have in his show-room?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)