|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kristina's mother asks her about drug use, how does Kristina respond?
2. Who calls Kristina and changes her resolve?
3. Who does Kristina share the story about Brendan with?
4. How does Kristina feel about herself after she comes back from being with Chase?
5. What does Kristina do to her mom when she goes off with Chase?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kristina accuse her mother of?
2. How does Kristina react when her mother limits access to her bank account?
3. What experience did Robyn have with rape?
4. How does Kristina react when she realizes who fathered the baby?
5. What happens after Kristina fights with her mom before dinner?
6. When Kristina resolves to clean up her life, what areas does she decide to work on?
7. How does Kristina feel about kissing Robyn?
8. Describe what happens physically when Brendan tries to get intimate with Kristina.
9. How does Kristina end up in the juvenile detention hall?
10. What is so pivotal about Kristina trying Ecstasy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author likes to play with words, shapes, and line breaks. Explain how this adds emphasis to Kristina's story.
Essay Topic 2
What does Kristina think about her father's drug use? Describe her reactions to his high as well as his crash.
Essay Topic 3
Taking crank influenced Kristina to make some unsafe decisions. Describe two situations where her choices put her in danger or made her feel very uncomfortable.
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)