|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Kristina make after her date with Brendan?
2. For Kristina to be free, what does she have to do?
3. Who helped Kristina after her time with Brendan?
4. Who arrives at the party with Brendan?
5. What does Kristina tell the police officer about her parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Chase felt about Kristina's rape experience.
2. Why does Kristina think she might have begun to walk on the path to destruction?
3. How did Kristina act at the party, and what did she allow the other partiers do to her?
4. How does Kristina feel about kissing Robyn?
5. When Kristina resolves to clean up her life, what areas does she decide to work on?
6. How does Kristina feel about her relationships with Chase and Brandon?
7. What did Kristina tell Chase about her relationship with Brendan?
8. How does Kristina's date with Brendan go?
9. Why does Kristina's stepfather want to talk with her, and what was the outcome of the talk?
10. What experience did Robyn have with rape?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Kristina's experience with the law backfire in regards to helping her clean up her act?
Essay Topic 2
Kristina confronts her mother. What does she accuse her of and why? What evidence does she offer to support her accusation?
Essay Topic 3
Kristina is beginning to see her own path to destruction. Explain why she thinks this and why she doesn't change her path.
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)