|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kristina feel on the drug?
2. How does Kristina plan to keep her virginity?
3. Who does Kristina run into after leaving Chase?
4. What does Kristina tell the police officer about her parents?
5. Why wasn't she fearful of the repercussions of her actions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kristina invite Robyn to the air show?
2. What did Kristina accuse her mother of?
3. What is so pivotal about Kristina trying Ecstasy?
4. What did Chase and Kristina leave the mall to do?
5. What does Kristina think about Chase physically and mentally?
6. Describe Kristina's shopping experience after she is high.
7. What happens when Kristina's mother tries to wake her up for dinner?
8. How did Kristina decide to make more money for herself and what is the result?
9. What happens after Kristina fights with her mom before dinner?
10. Where does Kristina turn for solace after her date with Brendan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are the drugs changing Kristina's perception of reality? Address how it changes her interactions with her parents as well as how it changes her emotions and reactions to events around her.
Essay Topic 2
The author likes to play with words, shapes, and line breaks. Explain how this adds emphasis to Kristina's story.
Essay Topic 3
Kristina remembers what it was like when her parents were married. Describe her thoughts at the time and how they changed. What does she understand about her father now, and how does she feel about her mother?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)