|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Kristina after she calls Brendan?
2. What did Chase ask Kristina on the way to Planned Parenthood?
3. What story did Robyn share with Kristina?
4. What is Chamberlain Flat?
5. How does Kristina react when Brendan tries to undress her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kristina act at the party, and what did she allow the other partiers do to her?
2. What did Kristina tell Chase about her relationship with Brendan?
3. What happens when Kristina's mother tries to wake her up for dinner?
4. How is Kristina showing more signs of addiction?
5. How does Kristina end up in the juvenile detention hall?
6. How does Kristina feel about her relationships with Chase and Brandon?
7. Describe how Chase felt about Kristina's rape experience.
8. Why does Kristina's stepfather want to talk with her, and what was the outcome of the talk?
9. Describe what happens physically when Brendan tries to get intimate with Kristina.
10. Why did Kristina invite Robyn to the air show?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Kristina's homecoming in Las Vegas, including her family's reaction to her and her reaction to them. What had changed among them?
Essay Topic 2
What happened the day of Kristina's 17th birthday, and what does this signify in her drug journey?
Essay Topic 3
How did Kristina's experience with the law backfire in regards to helping her clean up her act?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)