|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leigh tell Kristina about?
2. What impresses Kristina about Bree?
3. When does Bree come into being?
4. How did Kristina feel right before trying crank?
5. What does her father spend all his money on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Kristina while she was lost?
2. How does Kristina feel about her family's communications with her?
3. Describe Kristina's relationship with Sarah and Trent.
4. Why did Kristina think her father left the family?
5. What does Kristina think about Bree?
6. Describe the relationship between Leigh and Kristina.
7. What does life with the monster really feel for Kristina? How was it at the beginning, and how did it evolve?
8. Why did Kristina first try crank?
9. What does Kristina's visit mean to her father?
10. How did Leigh react to Kristina's tattoo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened the day of Kristina's 17th birthday, and what does this signify in her drug journey?
Essay Topic 2
Taking crank influenced Kristina to make some unsafe decisions. Describe two situations where her choices put her in danger or made her feel very uncomfortable.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Kristina's homecoming in Las Vegas, including her family's reaction to her and her reaction to them. What had changed among them?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)