|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have made the picnic day better according to Bree?
2. How does Bree treat Kristina's friends?
3. Who does Kristina's father compare all women to?
4. What is Adam's other name?
5. What is conversation like over dinner as they eat lasagna and garlic bread?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kristina feel about crank in regards to her going back home?
2. Why did Adam bang on the door to wake Kristina from her drug-induced sleep? How did Kristina react?
3. When did Bree first appear and why?
4. What does Kristina think about Bree?
5. How did Leigh react to Kristina's tattoo?
6. How is Kristina showing her addiction after the picnic?
7. Describe Kristina's homecoming.
8. Why did Kristina think her father left the family?
9. What does life with the monster really feel for Kristina? How was it at the beginning, and how did it evolve?
10. What happened to Kristina while she was lost?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Taking crank influenced Kristina to make some unsafe decisions. Describe two situations where her choices put her in danger or made her feel very uncomfortable.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how crank changes Kristina physically and mentally. How does it change her daily habits including eating and sleeping as well as other activities?
Essay Topic 3
What was Kristina's dad's job like? What were the job perks he enjoyed, and how did Kristina feel about them?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)