|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kristina's dad celebrate her first evening there?
2. Who does Kristina encounter on her way home?
3. Who called to check on Kristina?
4. What does Kristina realize about her father?
5. What does Kristina ask the lifeguard?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kristina feel about her family's communications with her?
2. When did Bree first appear and why?
3. What happens between Adam and Kristina in the bowling alley?
4. How does Kristina feel about the company picnic?
5. What happened to Kristina while she was lost?
6. How is Kristina showing her addiction after the picnic?
7. How does Kristina feel about Adam's phone call?
8. When Kristina returned from the hospital, she went to dinner with her father. What was the evening like with her father?
9. What happens between Adam and Kristina after she has dinner with her father?
10. Describe Kristina's homecoming.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how crank changes Kristina physically and mentally. How does it change her daily habits including eating and sleeping as well as other activities?
Essay Topic 2
What does Kristina think about her father's drug use? Describe her reactions to his high as well as his crash.
Essay Topic 3
Taking crank influenced Kristina to make some unsafe decisions. Describe two situations where her choices put her in danger or made her feel very uncomfortable.
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)