|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does crank maker her feel?
2. How does Lince respond to finding Adam and Kristina?
3. How did she act sexually with Adam?
4. Where was Scott's company picnic?
5. What did Las Vegas look like to Bree?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene where Kristina met her father at the airport.
2. When did Bree first appear and why?
3. What does Kristina's visit mean to her father?
4. What happened to Kristina while she was lost?
5. When Kristina returned from the hospital, she went to dinner with her father. What was the evening like with her father?
6. How did Leigh react to Kristina's tattoo?
7. How does Kristina gain insight into obtaining crank again?
8. Why did Kristina first try crank?
9. What does Kristina think about Bree?
10. How did Kristina feel about her family?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kristina is beginning to see her own path to destruction. Explain why she thinks this and why she doesn't change her path.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how crank changes Kristina physically and mentally. How does it change her daily habits including eating and sleeping as well as other activities?
Essay Topic 3
How are the drugs changing Kristina's perception of reality? Address how it changes her interactions with her parents as well as how it changes her emotions and reactions to events around her.
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)