|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Kristina began to sell crank herself?
(a) She realized that the drug world was sick.
(b) She was beaten and robbed.
(c) She became an instant celebrity.
(d) Her new friends turned on her.
2. What was difficult about school for Kristina when she was high?
(a) She had a hard time finding friends.
(b) She had a hard time reading.
(c) She had a hard time finding a place to stay high.
(d) She had a hard time getting up and getting ready.
3. What was life like before she started using crank?
4. When Kristina gets out of jail, what does she realize her mother has done?
(a) Her mother kicked her out of the house.
(b) Her mother searched her room.
(c) Her mother admitted her to rehab.
(d) Her mother bought her a ticket to go visit her father.
5. Who helped Kristina after her time with Brendan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristina do when she spies Brendan with a young girl?
2. What problem does Kristina face with her drugs?
3. How did Kristina view her grounding?
4. What happens to Kristina when she tries to shop high?
5. Where does Kristina go with Brendon?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Kristina resolves to clean up her life, what areas does she decide to work on?
2. Why did Kristina want to make love with Chase?
3. Describe Kristina's shopping experience after she is high.
4. What happens when Kristina's mother tries to wake her up for dinner?
5. How is Kristina showing more signs of addiction?
6. How does Kristina react when she realizes who fathered the baby?
7. What experience did Robyn have with rape?
8. How did Kristina act at the party, and what did she allow the other partiers do to her?
9. Describe how Chase felt about Kristina's rape experience.
10. Why does Kristina think she might have begun to walk on the path to destruction?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)