|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chamberlain Flat?
(a) A site in the national park.
(b) A popular party spot.
(c) An area by the river.
(d) A townhouse at the local college.
2. Who went to Planned Parenthood with Kristina?
(b) Her mother.
3. What decision does Kristina make after her date with Brendan?
(a) She decides to sneak out toe Brendan again as soon as possible.
(b) She needs to clean up her act.
(c) She needs to break off with the other guys in her life.
(d) She must stay high to cope with life.
4. Why does Kristina call Chase after her mother and sister leave the house?
(a) She wants him to bring her crank.
(b) She wants to go shopping with him.
(c) She wants to surprise them by meeting them at a party.
(d) She wants him to come over to have sex.
5. Who calls Kristina and changes her resolve?
(a) Adam, Brendan, and Chase in a conference call
(b) Lince and her father
(c) Sarah and Leigh
(d) Adam, Brendan, and Chase-all in one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristina ask Brendan for before they go on a date?
2. Who arrives at the party with Brendan?
3. What happened when Kristina began to sell crank herself?
4. How does Kristina feel about herself after she comes back from being with Chase?
5. How does Kristina react to her mother's decision?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Kristina turn for solace after her date with Brendan?
2. What did Chase and Kristina leave the mall to do?
3. Why does Kristina think she might have begun to walk on the path to destruction?
4. When Kristina resolves to clean up her life, what areas does she decide to work on?
5. How does Kristina react when she realizes who fathered the baby?
6. What is so pivotal about Kristina trying Ecstasy?
7. How does Kristina react to Ecstasy?
8. How does Kristina feel about kissing Robyn?
9. How is Kristina showing more signs of addiction?
10. Describe how Chase felt about Kristina's rape experience.
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)