|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kristina encounter on her way home?
(a) Lince's mom.
(b) Adam's mom.
(c) Three boys in Raiders jackets.
(d) A police officer.
2. Who does Kristina invite on the picnic?
3. What does her father spend all his money on?
(a) Nice things for his house.
4. What action do Adam and Bree take together?
(a) They take more crank.
(b) They have one final kiss before breaking up.
(c) They start packing.
(d) They make phone calls to friends to get money to help Lince.
5. What does Kristina realize about her father?
(a) He's everything her mother said he was.
(b) He adores her.
(c) He is a workaholic.
(d) He's a stickler for rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristina observe about the cheerleaders in the mall?
2. Where was Scott's company picnic?
3. What does Kristina want to find in Las Vegas?
4. What does Leigh encourage Kristina to talk about at night?
5. What is a concrete poem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kristina think about Bree?
2. When did Bree first appear and why?
3. Why did Kristina think her father left the family?
4. Describe the relationship between Leigh and Kristina.
5. What happened to Kristina while she was lost?
6. How is Kristina showing her addiction after the picnic?
7. What kind of influence does Adam have on Kristina?
8. How does Kristina feel about Adam's phone call?
9. How did Leigh react to Kristina's tattoo?
10. How does Kristina feel about crank in regards to her going back home?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)