|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Adam and Kristina talk about when he visits her after the hospital?
(a) They talk about running away.
(b) They reconfirm their love for each other.
(c) Breaking up.
(d) They discussed ways to help Lince.
2. What does Kristina have trouble doing while on crank?
3. When did Kristina's troubles start?
(a) When her sister announced she was a lesbian.
(b) When her brother was born.
(c) When she and her mother fought.
(d) When she went to visit her father.
4. What does Kristina ask the lifeguard?
(a) If he wants to go to lunch.
(b) If he's ever been to her school.
(c) What time it is.
(d) How many people he has had to rescue.
5. What does Kristina say to comfort Adam?
(a) She agrees to never see him again.
(b) She says the accident is her fault.
(c) She offers him crank.
(d) She says her father will pay for all the damages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Kristina up after she crashes?
2. How was life for Kristina when she started using crank?
3. How did marijuana make Kristina feel?
4. How does Leigh react to her sister's tattoo?
5. How did Kristina's mother react when she saw the tattoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kristina feel about Adam's phone call?
2. What does life with the monster really feel for Kristina? How was it at the beginning, and how did it evolve?
3. How does Kristina feel about her family's communications with her?
4. Describe the relationship between Leigh and Kristina.
5. When did Bree first appear and why?
6. What happened to Kristina while she was lost?
7. Describe Kristina's relationship with Sarah and Trent.
8. Why did Kristina first try crank?
9. Why does Kristina leave the bowling alley, and what happens to her?
10. Describe how Kristina feels about her father's job.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)