|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kristina compare Adam's gift to?
(b) It symbolizes the horrible situation.
(c) Eternal hope.
(d) The pain in her heart.
2. Who does Kristina's father compare all women to?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Hollywood stars.
(d) Pin-up girls.
3. What does Leigh encourage Kristina to talk about at night?
(b) The family dynamics.
(c) Adam and her father.
(d) Her tattoo.
4. Who does Kristina turn into when she is unhappy?
(b) The monster.
5. What hope dies Kristina find in her visit?
(a) She wanted to learn all about her dad.
(b) She bumps into a boy she calls her silver knight.
(c) She was excited about exploring Albuquerque.
(d) She couldn't wait to work with her dad.
6. How was life for Kristina when she started using crank?
(a) She indicates that life was better than before but not for long.
(b) She felt like everything fell apart.
(c) She became very popular at school.
(d) Everything stayed the same.
7. What does Adam ask Kristina for on the phone?
(a) He wants her to write him a poem.
(b) He asks for her prayers for Lince.
(c) He wants to come visit her.
(d) Permission to see other people.
8. Who is Sarah?
(a) Kristina's best friend.
(b) The maid.
(c) Kristina's sister.
(d) Kristina's dance teacher.
9. What does Kristina decide after watching her father do drugs?
(a) She is completely disgusted.
(b) The crash isn't worth the flight.
(c) She wants to run away.
(d) She wants to try some.
10. How did Kristina's mother greet her?
(a) She whistled for her.
(b) She started lecturing her.
(c) With a smile just for Kristina.
(d) She forgot to come to pick Kristina up.
11. What happens when it's noticed that Kristina is on drugs?
(a) She is lectured.
(b) They try to rape her.
(c) She is arrested.
(d) She is taken back home to her father.
12. Where did Kristina's dad work?
(a) He was a pet groomer.
(b) At a bowling alley.
(c) In a computer lab.
(d) At the grocery store.
13. Why did Kristina go to visit her father?
(a) She wanted to get away from her mother.
(b) The court ordered the visit.
(c) She needed to get away from all the guys chasing her.
(d) She missed him so much.
14. How does Lince perceive Kristina?
(a) As a threat.
(b) She doesn't react to her at all.
(c) As a new friend.
(d) She wants to date her.
15. How does Kristina feel about Adam?
(a) Their relationship is growing quickly.
(b) She is afraid of him and runs away whenever he is around.
(c) She thinks he is disgusting.
(d) She has an immediate connection with him and knows they will be friends for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears when Kristina sees a good-looking lifeguard?
2. What did Las Vegas look like to Bree?
3. Who spends the night with Kristina?
4. How does Kristina feel about being home in her own room?
5. What is her father's house like?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)