|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kristina feel about her day at the picnic?
(a) She was happy at the end of the day.
(b) She thought the day was a waste of time.
(c) She was exhausted and depressed at the end of the day.
(d) She resented her parents for making her deal with the picnic.
2. What happens when it's noticed that Kristina is on drugs?
(a) She is taken back home to her father.
(b) She is arrested.
(c) They try to rape her.
(d) She is lectured.
3. How did Kristina feel before she crashed?
(a) She feels pleasantly drowsy.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She feels a sense of calm.
(d) She can't hold herself upright, she is so exhausted.
4. What was Kristina's first kiss like?
(b) Sloppy and messy.
(d) Wonderful and tender.
5. When does Bree come into being?
(a) When Kristina first tries crank.
(b) When Kristina is talking with Adam's girlfriend.
(c) When Bree is running from Adam.
(d) When Kristina is talking with Buddy.
6. How does Kristina's dad celebrate her first evening there?
(a) He got a cake.
(b) He brought out her baby books.
(c) He goes to work.
(d) He invited all the neighbors to greet her.
7. How does crank maker her feel?
(b) Very sad.
(c) Like crying, screaming, and dancing.
(d) Just happy.
8. What does Kristina have trouble doing while on crank?
9. What did Las Vegas look like to Bree?
(a) It was familiar.
(c) It was all new.
(d) A city of sin.
10. How did Kristina feel about trying more crank?
(a) She ran away from it.
(b) She figured a second round might be nice.
(c) She was desperate for it.
(d) The thought made her sick.
11. What does Leigh encourage Kristina to talk about at night?
(a) Her tattoo.
(b) Adam and her father.
(d) The family dynamics.
12. What happens when Kristina tries to go back to her father's apartment?
(a) She can't find a cab.
(b) Her father insists on driving.
(c) Adam decides to join her.
(d) She gets lost.
13. What does Kristina say to comfort Adam?
(a) She agrees to never see him again.
(b) She says the accident is her fault.
(c) She says her father will pay for all the damages.
(d) She offers him crank.
14. What does her mother seem to notice about Kristina?
(a) Her new hairstyle.
(b) Her tattoo.
(c) Her new jewelry.
(d) She seems to notice that something's different.
15. Who does Kristina's father compare all women to?
(a) Pin-up girls.
(c) Hollywood stars.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After going to the hospital, where did Kristina go?
2. What is Kristina's relationship with her family like?
3. How does Bree treat Kristina's friends?
4. What would have made the picnic day better according to Bree?
5. How did Bree help Kristina?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)