|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kristina's dad celebrate her first evening there?
(a) He brought out her baby books.
(b) He got a cake.
(c) He invited all the neighbors to greet her.
(d) He goes to work.
2. Who does Kristina encounter on her way home?
(a) Adam's mom.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Lince's mom.
(d) Three boys in Raiders jackets.
3. What is Adam's other name?
(a) The monster.
4. How does Lince respond to finding Adam and Kristina?
(a) She starts screaming and crying.
(b) She asks for a line of crank.
(c) She spits on them.
(d) She hits Adam.
5. What does Leigh tell Kristina about?
(a) Her father.
(b) The new drug dealers in school.
(c) Her girlfriend.
(d) The picnic.
6. What happens when Kristina tries to go back to her father's apartment?
(a) She can't find a cab.
(b) Adam decides to join her.
(c) She gets lost.
(d) Her father insists on driving.
7. What did Kristina crank?
(a) Her savior
(b) The Monster
(c) A drug
(d) A piece of Heaven
8. Who does Kristina invite on the picnic?
9. What does Adam ask Kristina for on the phone?
(a) He wants her to write him a poem.
(b) He wants to come visit her.
(c) He asks for her prayers for Lince.
(d) Permission to see other people.
10. What does her mother seem to notice about Kristina?
(a) Her new hairstyle.
(b) Her tattoo.
(c) Her new jewelry.
(d) She seems to notice that something's different.
11. What did Kristina's dad ask her about directly?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) How she would feel about living with him permanently.
(c) Her reaction to crank.
(d) Whether or not she had sex with Adam.
12. How did Bree help Kristina?
(a) She hung out with her and listened to her.
(b) She did the chores for Kristina.
(c) She helped her keep alive physically and emotionally.
(d) She told Bree how to get along with her father.
13. What did Las Vegas look like to Bree?
(a) It was familiar.
(b) A city of sin.
(c) It was all new.
14. What is Kristina's relationship with her family like?
(a) She felt very separated from them.
(b) They were very close.
(c) She loved her mom, but felt distanced from her sister.
(d) She resented them.
15. How does Kristina feel about being home in her own room?
(a) She misses Adam.
(c) She wishes she was back at her dad's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kristina's first kiss like?
2. How was life for Kristina when she started using crank?
3. What would have made the picnic day better according to Bree?
4. Who finds Adam and Kristina together?
5. How did Kristina feel right before trying crank?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)